12.80's

lol, i knew you had more in it quik. get that thing tuned and lets see what it will do. and your right, she is consistant with that beast of a truck

and 87_TA has done 1.39 60 foots on his bbc camaro at prp. you can hook there at that track…just gotta get teh car setup right and catch the right day when they actually do some prep

12.80s doesn’t seem that bad for a start with something that big. :dunno:

:hsdance:

Quik was running good, for the first pass he blew a belt, and especially on a bse tune, he’s fast for a 2 1/2 ton truck.

yea right now i have stock suspension and im thinking on the intinal hit it hooks but then the weight transfers and it unloads the rears. i might have to add a few lbs to rear of truck. its only a matter of time before i get the goal im looking for NA

she ran a 12.4X tonight right before i left.

quick, you deffantely had traction issues last night. no doubt about that, you could have cut your 60’ down about 3 tenths with traction lol. your tune is not that bad though. it will never be 100% perfect without a dyno tune, but its not horrible by any means, and your are not running rich (anymore).

yeah dude, get that suspension figured out. sounds like it is unloadin if it hooks and then spins. trucks arent really designed to launch like that. a good back half 4 link setup would be prime!

don’t let it get to ya quik, poor robbie only went 11.3, he is so pissed, but he just got the car together and he needs some time to work out the bugs… That is the Main reason i hate the track is you can’t go and just have fun because the next day everyone is like , “oh i heard you only went 10.60s” or " larrys car went 9.80s and hes looking for you" that stuff drives me nuts

oh by the way my old man had a 1.42 60 foot

is it stock:dunno: :booty:

no way in hell i would 4 link its a DD if anything would ever happen i would do the tahoe swap

its still on the heavy side of fuel but not as bad as it was before. i still got some more playing around with it especially when i get the wideband hookedup

why would the belt affect it? he was taking the belt of when he ran the stang to gain a few tenths.

a 4 link is daily driveable. 4 bar setup would probly be abit better. what advantage does teh tahoe rear have?

ok:ugh2:

lol whats ur definition of daily driveable? :smiley: i seen alot of show pro street cars that rack up lots of miles with 4 links… its not the best setup thats for sure…but could work.

LS1s seem to be picky if it senses the ECU lost voltage it goes goofy. i lost alot when belt came off. truck had all kinds of lights going off along with overheating and etc. it was a very bad experience

its like a Fbody setup with lowers, coil springs, panard bar same setup the trailblazers use and i do believe its a direct bolt in

my truck right now is my main means of transportation so the way it sits is the way it stays with minor tweaking. i still owe a few bucks on it still. its bad enough i did what i did already no way im going that far.

stupid fuel injected crap.