12.80's

the day of the taping!

oh, i didnt think that they timed you.

theya wanted us to run the stang n/a with his two stages,we said we dont know what we run,so i said let us make a pass with no score board & i get the slip!so thats how!:smiley:

they didnt

TNT or not,i don,t see u gaining a second off ur time with just a tune there boy wonder:zzz:

add near 1/2…then the 1/2 from traction problems and cooler weather, i can see 1 second

What traction probs? he pulled a 1.7…i odn,t see ant better 60ft times than that from that truck:hsugh:

lets think dumbass… with a A/F of 11.8 on average and you lean it out to about 13.2 youre gaining alot possible of 50hp+/- with that much leaning. 50 hp is usually about .5 seconds give or take. now address the traction issue. with every 10th off your 60’ you gain roughtly 2/10ths off your ET. ok then add the juice. and from my experience in using N20 a 75 shot gained me rough 10mph and 1.2 seconds. also cooler air helps greatly and some tracks like ATCO are 3/10s faster then PRP is.

so learn some things about tuning then try to pin point shit.

my goal NA is 12.5 anything more is a bonus

how about this you build somehting yourself and head to the track and well just tear into you just like you hate also

how many examples of trucks pulling 1.6s average do you need? head over to LS1 tech look for truck section and look at some of the faster trucks. theres a truck like mine with a 408 and juice pulling 1.46s somehting more impressive then seeing a GTP do
unloading the tires after the intinal hit and then completely spinning htem first thru second isnt exactly hooking.

quik,i am busting ur balls,and i don,t care to have a fsat truck or car for that matter,if u want to keep this up then i will take of this once and for all,please PM me so i can tear into U! U are such a little fucking bitch anymore and to tell u the truth,i hope i see u at the BBQ if we have one faggot!

seriously shut up, go fuck yourself or whatever you wish to do. i dont give two shits about you trying to fuck with me. its in a serious section and you come into fucking off like usual. and what you going ot do flex your boy band status…dude get real. and with your background you doing any conforting wouldnt be the best idea for you. keep your record clean and act your age for once

first off there is no backround jackass,second off no need to bring personla shit like u always do into this,thats ur only defense.third…U GO FUCK URSELF, u can,t hurt in me mentally nor physically so u have nothing but a computer to hide behind,i am soooooo tired of ur bullshit and jsut want to shut u up! ur such a little bitch george

get bent!!! look in mirror and just talk to yourself and stay out of my threads. you have no useful knowledge to lend to them so why you in them?