13.3 MacBook (MB466LL/A)

llink78, I PM’d you. Lets get this done.

SOLD and shipped

:slight_smile:

Congrats on your new $500 Facebook status updater =)

If I was just updating facebook I would have kept my $100 netbook. I need something that I can be a little more productive on. My wife and I are constantly fighting over the iMac and I really don’t like using my work laptop at home because it reminds me of my work.

I am particularly interested in having something with a large enough screen to get a half-way decent RDP/VNC connection, and also enough juice to actually watch youtube videos without the constant skips.

either way, I don’t have to answer to you on my purchases…just my wife lol

now queue up the mac haters telling me I should have bought a brand new windows machine

for the price you paid i would go to OWC and buy the 8gb of ram for 48 shipped. then watch for a decent SSD hd a bunch are going on sale to let the new ons roll in. i have a 128gb in my MB and its plenty of room with a external for backups and music. makes the macbook seem a lot faster

yeah, I don’t really need much storage at all so I might grab the SSD. I’ll just share the stuff from my iMac on the network if I need anything. The DDR3 Ram was the selling point for this, that shit is CHEAP.

sure is. best 50 i ever spent

---------- Post added at 12:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 PM ----------

http://slickdeals.net/permadeal/71192/newegg-120gb-ocz-agility-3-2.5-sata-iii-internal-solid-state-drive-ssd-agt325sat3120g-bonus-8gb-flash-drive?token=ACQBBQAAAAAFOz59Ug pretty good deal if you don’t mind rebates

LOL <3

SSD will help alot! Glad someone else bought it, I didn’t need it but was tempted at that price. :slight_smile:

to bad you didn’t still have that mosin sniper we prob could of made a deal with cash in my end

finally got this thing rolled back to Lion last night. Running great :tup: