13.3 MacBook (MB466LL/A)

Iv had this macbook for about 3 years. physical condition of the macbook is very good to excellent throughout the whole think. Battery still lasts 3 hours and comes with the standard T shape magsafe power plug. Also comes preinstalled with Lion through my Apple ID ( also included is a LION install disk i made) This is the 2.0 core 2 duo model with 4gb DDR3 ram and a 250 gig 5400rpm HD. Every thing on this Mac works as it was new. Asking $700.00 OBO iv seen them local and ebay for a little more or a little less. So thats where I’m starting. Can also include a Apple Magic Mouse for $40 more. specs from Apple website http://support.apple.com/kb/SP500

bump, this is OBO nobody needs a solid macbook? could include 8gb of ram instead of the 4gb for the right price.

$700 is a little steep. I have a MacBook Air that is only 1 generation behind and would only pull $700

The MB Pros and Airs are the going forward product so they don’t even sell these anymore AFAIK.

For this price I’d look to scoop an air and rock a SSD drive. You’ll probably get about asking price on CL if patient enough or ebay after an auction or 2, not on NYlowballSPEED though. :wink:
GLWS

could prob go 600 is almost by bottom dollar, even includes a sweet Defend Buffalo Vinyl.

just got a newer macbook. so i must sell this now. looking for 560 firm. i don’t feel like putting on CL and will prob end up throwing it on eBay. as they are selling for a little more then my price point with most without Lion or 4gb of ram. can also include a black zipper up neoprene sleeve .

Not even in the market and I’m tempted. Good price IMO.

only reason i switched MacBooks is bc the one for sale could not have a backlit KB. just went and picked up one with a backlit and 2.4 C2D for 575. so ill loose a few bucks but well worth the $15

ill take the mouse :slight_smile:

Sure $560. But I’ll let you know in a day or so. I have one other person interested in the whole thing. They are letting me know by Friday afternoon

when they flake out, I’ve got 500 without the mouse

I prob won’t go to 500. If its not gone by Sunday I’ll throw it on eBay. And include the mouse. Prob with a buy it now of $600

ok… the offer stands

bump. guy at work offered me 520, anyone wanna beat the offer? if not selling it on Wend

Bump… still have this sitting on my desk. has a copy of Mounatin lion on it now. can keep that of go back to Lion. any takers at 550? apple has a refurb unibody right now on there website for 849 same core 2 duo and 4gb of ram with the undesirable white color :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

anyone in at 500$? sick of this thing being a paper weight on my desk. has OS X mountain lion on it now, but can go back to Lion if wanted.

Low ball $400.

Too soon? But seriously…you’re nuts. $500 is a great deal and I’m tempted to scoop it myself.

If you are willing to go $500 you should PM boardjnky