:kekegay:

autovettekiller:moon:

oh snap
still a good times for a daily though

LOL!

it wasn’t bad for 2.25x being my best 60! what a shame! i never owned rwd before :hs:

the auto vette couldn’t even turn over the tires in the waterbox :kekegay: wooo… mid 14’s!

:bowrofl:

:bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl:

please post your track times

btw my bone stock ill-driven daily driver > your racecaR that’s what is :bowrofl:

auto are :greddy:

so s0nny ur cars the same as it was the day u picked it up??(no added pcm tune)

my vette has no problems turning over the tires wherever it does so choose.

its a racecaR now? If I wasn’t driving the truck for work I’d be daily driving the Vette. Mine is bone stock too. They would probably run comparable times. The difference is that I have a pile of parts sitting at an undisclosed location in Pittsburgh that will make MY daily driver pwn your daily driver. But have fun with your warranty and ability to make meterosexuals cream their pants, pussy.

:rofl:
been a while since we have had a good e fight

:drama:

MOtherfucking BENCH RACER!!!

quote 1 :
If I wasn’t driving the truck for work I’d be daily driving the Vette.

quote 2 :
MY daily driver pwn your daily driver.

contradiction within the same efighting post… CLASSIC!

something you don’t drive daily != daily driver… please backpeddle.

you’re a huge faggot… bring your car out! there was an auto vette hurting to break into the low 14’s last night… i know because ya know… I WENT TO THE TRACK AND RACED… i didn’t just think about it and talk about it on the internet.

go fuck yourself! lets race homo… you talk mad shit on me for no reason and i’m not the one scared to race!!! i don’t care if i win or lose, it’s already obvious who is the pussy assed bitch and who is not!

100% bone stock… actually i had more weight in the car than stock, because i came straight from work! :hs:

the ecu tune is next week… i didnt’ get it done a few weeks back because we have to pull the ECU and mail it out for a few days. :slight_smile:

o,auto are still GAY

Oh I know man. I’m afraid of racetracks. And racing. I’ve never done any of them before and I find them to be very intimidating. I apologize for questioning your badassery. I just ordered some self-help books off of Amazon and will try really hard to conjure the fortitude to line my car up and race it by the time I make it back to Pennsylvania. If you have any tips on how to stare down this horrific phobia I’m burdened with, please feel free to post them up.

what, didnt have time to get the cum sucked up out of the upholstery?

got leather for a reason! easy cleanup! plus i throw a garbage bag over the seats and floor when i take your mom out on the town!

Ocean City is only a 6 hour drive, nancyboy. I even have a spare bedroom for you to cry yourself to sleep in.

whatever you have to do to keep up appearances is fine by me.

have way is MRI,meet & race PUSSY AUTO BOY!!!

13.6 still sucks

excuse me, but what tranny were you running in the Pewter SS?