16 BBS RXII's

Well after having these wheels on two different cars i have decided to change things up. So now they are up forsale. The wheels are BBS RXII’s which came on MK4 Volkswagen Jetta Wolfsburgs. Given so they have VW center caps which have been painted to a solid black. The wheels are 2 piece with a 5x100 bolt pattern. The lips have been stripped and polished and the centers have been painted gold. One of the wheels has some curb rash but all the wheels are solid and NONE are bent. They come with tires 205/55/R16 with decent tread left.

Price is $250…willing to trade for other wheels.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v645/Rowley669/bbsrxII.jpg

these wheels are fail…:fail:

hah nah but i have seen these wheels they are a good buy and if they would fit my cars i would purchase them.

I may have someone interested. I’ll let you know

Cool lemme know if they want to see them or if they want more pics.

bump!! for free!!

bumper cars

Bump for buyers!

I’d go $200 if you can get them this weekend.

That’s a pretty good deal.

I’m not trying to make money off this I just have no use for them. Would like to see put to good use.

My offer stands though $200 to anyone who can get them this weekend.

150 today.

pm me if youre interested.

No…I’m not giving these away for nothing. You wanna add another $50 then fine.

have the bolts been out and lubricated upon installation as i see they are painted? just curious as i’ve heard horror stories about broken bolts b/c they’re impossible to replace.

Are the tires all seasons? I’ll take em for $250

The tires are all seasons. If you want them for $250 pm me and I’ll give you my cell

PM sent

Wheels are no longer forsale!!

Sorry fellas but someone local who was interested in the wheels before I even wanted to sell them made me a deal I couldn’t turn down.

If my gf decides to sell her set. I’ll post them up.

Dammit of course these come up after I buy rims! Oh well I gots 17s so its all good GLWS