17" Rays Eng C Ultra 4" dish SOLD

5 x 100 All around (adapters can be found on ebay or made)
2 Piece forged, very light.

I was sold these rims through ebay, the guy told me they were 5 x 114.3. F_ucktard

http://i2.ebayimg.com/01/i/04/be/a7/92_1_b.JPG

http://i11.ebayimg.com/01/i/04/b6/4a/69_1_b.JPG

17 x 9 + 34 4" Dish
17 x 8 + 34 3" dish

Rims are in amazing shape, never used, freshly powedercoated black.

$900 I really need these gone, throw me any REASONABLE offer, i promise ill consider it.

+34 will need a spacer to fit the front…

to any potential buyers:
I can get the adapters for $51.99 EACH at Performance Improvements where I work.

so if you wanted to buy these rims, you would need. 5 lug adapters taht are 5x100 and spacers?

yes all you need is a adaptor and they are not expensive at all

these rims are BEAUTIFUL and have to be seen in person omgbbq 8)

I agree - I’ve seen these rims too and they are yummy … and pristine

You don’t need spacers to run these on an s14, don’t know about on an s13.

They are PIMP wheels for sure, similar to mine… and that is a killer price.

Yep! Im having so much trouble selling these because of the bolt pattern, so im seriously now considering just putting them on the s14 if it doesnt sell. That is why im selling these so cheap, ive had them sitting in my garage for about 4 months! Problem is, the adapters from PI are 1.5" and that equates to about 30mm? so that leaves about 4mm offset for the wheels, correct me if im wrong Tyler.

from the pics… seems that rims are universal fit… am I wrong?

My question is really… will these fit a '92 4 bolt integra?

Have you tried selling those on the Subaru boards? I’m sure you could unload them for that price to an Impreza owner. You might even consider asking the guys at JDM place for some help. They deal in Subaru stuff…maybe if you ask nice they could put 'em on consignment for you or something.

Is that only for the FRONT? So what does it really come down to when slapping these on an S13? 5 lug spacers? Offsets?

For those interested “newbies”, please break it down on what you would need. I can see a number of users who have much experience in this thread.

Are you sure those are only 5*100? They look like they are 5 lug universal.

I’m running 4 bolt on my s13, can someone tell me exactly what i would need to make these fit (price would be great as well).

a fucking adapter!

goes from 4 bolt to 5x100!

it’s NOT THAT HARD!

then then roll your fenders or get overfenders casue they’ll stick out of the wheel wels like a MOF!

these rims are damn sexy.

I’m confused as hell, I’ve never heard of a 4 -> 5 lug adaptor. There must be a huge disadvantage or more people would do it.

Can someone embelish or give me a link to see what these things look like?

4 to 5 lug adapters are all over the place for S13 owners to run phat wheels.

i didnt know you could get a 4 x 114.3 to 5 x 100 though, but i gues you couild have it made easily enough.

these rims are baller but i dont understand what kidn of car they were made to fit.

off hand i cant think of a car that can handle those widths and offsets, but then again i dont give a shit about any car but s-chassis’

Man, I dunno, but looking around in the net for these adapters (4 into 5 lug) are very pricey. It may not even be worth doing unless you convert your hubs to 5 lug OEM first, then adapter into 5 x 100. It’ll be a little cheaper if you do the swap yourself. Unless someone else knows where you can get a set of 4 to 5 lug adapter for less than $400… you’re good.

A project in itself, but worth it for the look and rideability of your 240! SWEET!!! Man i want these rims!

mad snake wheels

I would keep em for my s14, but with the adapters it leaves only a + 4 all around, that would rub like crazy no? Someone help me out here. Otherwise $750. Losing money like crazy!

would u happen to have a link of the adaptor u r sayin that is needed b/c i have checked ebay and could not find the item u describe… thanx

which do you work at? the one on queensway? well doesnt matter just that i sell you guys tires. gg.

Brock