17s chrome metal fx

it fits mad shit brodawg, so your a fucking jedi huh? what the hell have you done thats so fuckign great? and mods dont delete this i want to hear this shit.

i think he might know a thing or two abouts wheels… maybe

dont think i need to waste my time letting a looser know whats what

oh ya now are they still universal? tard

so answer this… a GM FWD 5 lug is 5X100 and 5x115. People use 5x114.3 rims on the 5x115 hub all the time with no modifications. So do you think it is not possible at all to use a 5x115 wheel on a 5x114.3 hub? Because if its too small to make a difference, that means these wheels fit, fwd dodge,gm,vw, mistubishi,acura/honda , nissan… pretty much most pieces of shit on the road. Im not saying im 100% right but when i bolt them on someones mazda protege tomorrow and they dont fit, ill let you know.

I dont know how to anwser this but by saying i did not know that GM FWD had 2 different bolt patterns on one car. So your saying that GM FWD cars are 8 lug? anwser me that

and as for the rest of that nonsence that you wrote, you got me with the 5x115 “fitting” on a 5x4.5 car but saddly its still a no no. You for the life of the car will allways have a slight unfixable shimmy in the wheel because the wheels are .7mm off and the only way you might (20% of the time) get rid of that is to use a hub ring. Better yet some people because they are not the correct fitment for the car even break a stud while trying to put them on. So tommarow big boy when sell the WRONG wheels and putting the WRONG wheels on some ones car, and you break a stud hence making your self look like more the tard you allready are. Saying " they will fit " dont come on hear wondering where you should go to get a new stud.

they bolted on fine bro… and GMs FWD is either 5x100 and 5x115… once again someone on here knows a few things and calls themselves a jedi, your a CLOWN

you’re

oh by the way… 5 + 5 = 10 so maybe you meant my gm is 10 lug? i dont mind sharing some info here and there but dont talk to me like im some ricer k bud… you have 4 lug wheels anyway so your clearly posting pictures and shit here to disrespect my sale… punk

no i was trying to help you but your to hillybilly to see it, and im not your bud, bro or friend to you im smithsteg (the smartest mother fuck you know)

http://images-cdn01.associatedcontent.com/image/A1657/165779/300_165779.jpg

thanks bra

dude maybe if you spent time turning bolts you wouldnt be on here sounding like a little bitch and saying you know maddd shit… yet another ricer with vtec who thinks they have a fucking rocket

theres a pube on my ballsack that knows more about turning wrenches than you.

Watervliet called and said that they want there ghetto chrome rim selling hick back

5 lug universal
will they fit my:

saab = no
passat = no
pontiac g6 = no
BMW = no
mercedes = no

you = fail

and lets not even get into offset and back spacing

i also dont even have vtec

the terd i just dropped in the toilet knows more about offset that you.

you have no idea what i do or who i am you just proved it, no shut up and fuck off

i really could care less so keep beatin it pal

i think that you should walk to your bedroom, take your shoes off, lie down in your bed, take about 20 or 30 minutes and go fuck yourself.

thanks mr.penn

only time you get laid is when you go to waterworks

really thats the best responce you can come up with now i kinda feel bad for making fun of a retard

and thanks for the great sig

dude ill run your car right over