180sx kouki bumper

hey guys, will the 180sx kouki(96-98) bumper fit directly onto the 240sx? Just direct bumper swap? any additional pieces? I already have the 180sx turn signals n square DRLs…my current bumper is a vertex bumper with the 180sx lights, but it’s cracked and beyond repair, so i’m lookin to get a kouki 180sx bumper…direct fit?

as far as i know, its a direct bolt on

ah thx, one more question, does the bumper(or any aftermarket bumper as well for that matter) screw in on the wheel well as well? cuz my vertex bumper has bolts that go into the fender as well as inside the wheel well(similar to how a lip is normall bolted on a bumpber)…but i was lookin at pics of other bumpers for the 240 as well as 180sx bumpers and they dont seem to have anything that goes in the wheel well…just the fender i think…if this is true i might just keep my current bumper and repair it…because on my bumper, only the driver side screws into the wheel well as well…the passenger side snapped off, but there are still bolts on the side of the fender…i thought the wheel well was a necessity to keep the bumper on stable lol…

any high quality bumper oem or aftermarket, should have the holes to put it into the fender/wheel wells