180sx < Sunbird LE

Here’s the 180sx.

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k50/chrome_pepper/DSCF2995.jpg[/img]

You got your symbols backwords

nah I think he is right about this one … those volks are not working for that car
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/8/web/428000-428999/428883_26_full.jpg

i thoguht the sunbird was a sil80 for a sec… lol

BAN!

hahahaha oh my

Haha. The backwards arrow. I remember when Kent put KA>SR on the back of his car. LMAO! Sad thing is everyone there thought that was the proper way to write it.

How come there is two sidemarker lights on the front of the 180?

i beleave it was for inspection, he needed those orange one… im not sure though.

“nah” I think you need to re-examine your words.

Anyone who claims that a typical Sunbird LE is better then a typical 180sx on its wheel choice alone shouldnt be in these forums.

I do so in joke.

That car could have one piece truck wheels and it would still out play/look any typical Sunbird LE.

Next time I want advice on how I want my car to look Ill consult you though mmmmkay.

And yes the extra sidemarkers were for inspection…unfortunately.

180sx > sunbird LE

i told you guys, its pac man style

pac man always eats the better one

i like that 180 alot… :stuck_out_tongue:

“nah” I think you need to re-examine your words.

Anyone who claims that a typical Sunbird LE is better then a typical 180sx on its wheel choice alone shouldnt be in these forums.

I do so in joke.

That car could have one piece truck wheels and it would still out play/look any typical Sunbird LE.

Next time I want advice on how I want my car to look Ill consult you though mmmmkay.

And yes the extra sidemarkers were for inspection…unfortunately.[/quote]

I am selling my wheels off the sunbird if you are interested in trading up honestly …

We will have a race and see which car is better as I know my turbo sunbird will beat you can in a sprint … those wheels are light-weight alloy Motegi S26x and put all of my power to the ground.

180sx < sunbird LE
180sx > sunbird LE

I do not need to be examined … but it seems we are poking fun at the same thing

I like it except for the red pillars … simple change …

1g talons had the best idea … back roof and black pillars ftw … Nissan copied DSM

i told you guys, its pac man style

pac man always eats the better one[/quote]
No, no, no! You guys were saying its like a mouth. So the SR would eat the KA. You said Kent wrote it properly you loser. There was like four of us there and I was the only one that noticed.

How do you know whats under the hood of that 180sx?

Youll trade me Motegi wheels for Volk Racing wheels…right.

How about I give you me GT-R for your civic!..sounds good?!

Listen you’re entitled to your own opinion on the cars looks. I think its a gorgeous car personally.

I think that two tone Sunbird is disgusting…but Im not attacking you on it becuz its a matter of personal preference… and when it comes down to that…there’s no right or wrong.

So please, next time, just dont comment…or at least dont start an attack for no reason.

I’d like to assume that 280HP 180sx would kill your Sunbird…but in all honesty I have no idea what you have under the hood…so unlike you I wont jump to the assumption that I’d win.

I am kidding mang … its a nice car just dont care much for the volks honestly …

the sunbird is a random one I picked from cardomain … sad to see someone put that much effort into one seriously …

Your 180sx looks nice like Aaron stated , post some more pictures of it as well as engine and interior shots … glad to see people are getting some decent cars from japan with body and engine mods … I cant put my finger on the kit of front fenders … rear valances are type-x though …

no hate … just too much sarcasm over the sunbirds

fair enough fair enough.

I actually wasnt a fan of the wheels either until I saw them in person on the car.

I actually really like the look of them now though.

Im glad thats not your Sunbird…Im not putting it down but I agree…too much effort.

Ill kiss and make up though

…and I apologies if any of my attacks angered you.

Ill post more pics no problem…

…and I hear what your saying…Im really frustrated with so many fancy cars having lots of bling bling but no zing zing.

…either that or Honda’s…I know I shouldnt let it bother me but grrrah.

glad we can agree …

sunbirds make me angry … what did you have one or something … ?