1858 miles, 3 M5's, a GTR, 2 cops, a few flights, and I'm home with M Power. RIP S62

Fort myers is a hike, I’ll see how my week looks after i get to work in the am… 40k miles and your driving style is a contributor, but I wouldnt buy the car to just cruise in… also, who knows how those first 40k would be put on, yet alone 100k…

so this think popped at 130k?

Yeah, it has like 138k on it. No worries, I’ll be around till Saturday lunch time if you get bored. Though we may take a drunk cruise boat to Key West.

oh man that sucks!

Shitty. But really mike with you behind the wheel it was kind of inevitable, I think it held up quite well actually.

left over 08 f-150s for 11k? seriously?? Thats crazy

sucks to hear mike… we’ll be down in naples on Wednesday evening - if you’re still around we’ll have to meet up and grab a couple more beers at that point.

RIP S62

The car died because you were a dick and never stopped in VA :wink:

OOOOHHHH SNAP.

I love your stories…beer thirty when u get back.

yeah explain that more please

Just like I said on facebook, I’m down to help whenever you get around starting to fix it.

ohh man…sux to hear…also bmw engines are strong like bull. call me when you get back

Not letting it ruin the vacation. :tup:

uhg don’t buy an half ton ford… you only buy ford if you go 250 or bigger. :slight_smile:

On topic sorry for the blow up, I say you put an ls7 in the bmw… :slight_smile: lol

sucks to hear mike! glad to hear everything is ok though!

ugh. Mike I owe ya a beer when i see you next.

Ouch :frowning: