18x9+22fronts, 18x10+22 rears work equips

Selling my work equips,the wheels have some curb rash not too much though, they are chrome and the chrome is peeling. Other that those issues they are sick wheels. Im asking $1300for the set of 18x9+22 & 18x10+22 5x114.5 the fronts have federal 595’s on them that are about 75%the rears as of right now have spent rubber. will absolutly NOT go any lower than this!!! [ATTACH]1[ATTACH][ATTACH]18756[/ATTACH][/ATTACH]8756[/ATTACH]

wish they werent peeling. :frowning: trades?

Looking at diferent style equips, so not really interested in trades

Bump…

Knock anything if you keep the tires? Any pics of the peelage? Lip sizes? BBK friendly?

PM if you want…

bump

price drop $1800 with tires

lowest ill go with these wheels is $1600 very firm!! someone take these.

how bad is the peeling/curb rash? Pictures would help.

^this

new pics coming.

fml

---------- Post added at 06:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:37 PM ----------

Those are what I was waiting for.

Unfortunately, they are in a lot worse shape than I hoped. :frowning:

They may be in rough shape but its a cheap price for 18" equips with good offsets. Awesome quality 2 or 3 piece put a little money into them over the winter and have a mint set for a fraction of the price of new ones. I don’t know why people are so afraid there are a lot of shops that repair wheels. Get prices and pit companies against each other.

The price is great for someone that wants to powdercoat them or paint them and slap them on the car.

Ok so ill go $1400 for just this weekend somebody take them off my hands

Now that’s a solid price. Too bad I’m not in the country for two weeks.

SMH

Seen these in person they look good. great price to. Glws cory

thanks man

to the top