Work Equips 18x10 18x11 +10

SOLD!!!

My equips will be up for grabs once they come off the car for the season. So in the next 2-3 weeks I’d say.

Bought these roughly 10 months ago in totally fucked up shape and since rebuilt them with brand new triangle lips and fresh powder on the faces. Also took the time to paint the inner barrels silver to freshen them up (also swapped in some fresh hardware for a few of the bolts that were manged)

Old specs were 18x9 18x10 +22 (OLD SPECS, these are no longer the specs of the wheels, see below)

Specs are:
18x10 +10 225/40 (spent) 3.5 inch lip (appears 4" due to sandwich mount)
18x11 +10 255/35 (lots of life including a flip!) 4" lip (appears 4.5 due to sandwich mount)

Wheels appear to be mid disk. They won’t clear BBK easily but should with small spacers. I will recheck the stickers for what disk they actually are.

Polished lips, flat white faces and gloss center caps. However I will probably be recoating the caps as my tire shop did work on them.

Condition:
Lips- Lips are perfect, may have some waterspots and what not but nothing that can’t be polished out. They are 100% true and bend free.
Barrels- dents and dings, but nothing structural. Silver paint is fresh. 100% true no bends or cracks.
Faces- Freshly coated flat white, powdercoat job I’d say is 7/10. It’s not perfect and has some orange peel on one wheel. But it’s tough as hell and you can’t notice any flaws when the wheels are on the car.

Asking $2800 picked up with or without tires.

Shipping inside Canada is about $220 give or take via greyhound…

open to trades for other 3 pieces wheels, economic cars or a gangster ass chopper.

I’ll have better photos of each wheel and what not once I have them off the car and cleaned up.

Updated pics, mostly clean lips tidied up.

Not missing a cap, just removed to replace O ring.

Caps have little knicks, nothing terrible. Like I said in OP, I can correct this if it bugs you.

Nice wheels, but holy shit man that stance is ridiculous haha. How does the car drive /handle like that?

It’s not a car for driving it’s a car for parking.

Lol but seriously those are some sick wheels.

Anybody that knows me, knows I DRIVE this car. Regardless of the fitment.

And it’s great lol

El bumpo!

Gangster 240 fitment!!! Be a baus for summer.

Ugh. So beautiful.

Can’t believe they haven’t sold. If only I was 5Lug and not poor. GLWS homie.

Well I was hangin’ onto them for a dude in Sudbury so I wasn’t bumping them or anything. However he’s kinda tired me out and I don’t feel like storing them any longer lol

brb gotta win the lottery. would pick these up in a heart beat. glwss

I can move on the price for locals.

Such sick wheels! GLWS

How flexible are you on price for a local? PM me.

I’ll also trade for a snap on or Mac anything classic 78 or larger. Also open to other cab style boxes as long as they have independent drawer locks!

Offer for tool box off the table, I bought something.

Will take trade for a wheel balancer now.

However they are pending to a guy in the states for the 22nd of February.

Deposit received pending pick up.

^ what car is it going on blain?

R32 GTR :smiley:

if deposit flops. pm me!

Since I’ve been getting emails, this is the final bump to rid these of the forum.

These wheels have sold last year around Feb. They sold at asking price.