18x9+22fronts, 18x10+22 rears work equips

Yes if the lips are nice and massive :slight_smile: iā€™m close to 4.5" in the front and 5" rear. iā€™ve going over so i want like 6-7" in rear and same thing for front.

Those arenā€™t fitting on an S14 without over fenders.

itā€™ll just take some work thatā€™s all :slight_smile:

Well assume a 6" lipā€¦

youā€™re looking at 18x13 -14 if built on the rears.

I was planning on going over fenders anyways. My rear are dented to hell. rock stock this year and do overs coming winters. damn for 6" you need 13" barrel. I might just buy pair this winter from works again. 18x10.5 - 31 a disk gives me 5.9" lip :slight_smile: and sell my other 9.5 or 10.5. Anyways lets see the finished product

If you go to a weds wheel you can get a 6" lip in a much higher offset.

But i donā€™t want another set. works are expensive already. Cant imagine the price on weds. Iā€™ll be getting in touch with you in few months. Need to pull my fr and rr fenders along with my boys 2011 accord.

Most weds are 4200 shipped.

Iā€™ve had 3 guys I know tell me I have to do the fender work on that dudes car and still havenā€™t seen the car lol (well I have but the wheel was in the trunk)

Dude bought wheels for g37 sedan. Was gonna be most aggressive sedan but heā€™s gonna try to fit it on the accord . Hopefully it will works out.