18year old gets Lambo for Christmas

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/pics-videos-buffet-149/660265-my-little-brothers-christmas-present-lambo.html

Evidently…dad bought kid super snake. Wanted snake for himself. Took it back. Bought kit a Lambo instead.

Lucky bastid.

Why do I feel like we’re going to be seeing another thread where the kid dies?

18 + car like that = possible disaster

EDIT: After reading more of the thread, evidently this kid has had cars that many of us can only dream of having so…he must be a good driver as I haven’t heard (in that thread) of anyone bringing up an accident.

thats an epic gift.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robman420 http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/sharp/images/buttons/viewpost.gif
Thats a sick gift hope he can handle it how long did he drive the super snake for? what did he have before that

He had the super snake for about 2-3 months. Before that he had 2009 GT500 then 03 whipple cobra

Damn.
Seriously.

Yeah…that car is so gorgeous. Definitely used though, in the one pic the front tires look almost bald. lol. Probably had the tires rotated since I believe Murci’s are RWD.

He got a football scholarship, sounds like a big kid to me.

unless hes a kicker… kickers are usually little bitches

It said in the thread he got a scholarship to Texas A&M as a RB. He hasn’t committed yet.

I don’t get the “Little kid” thread title either.

Good for him, that’s a KILLER Christmas present.

Little Kid meaning 18yrs old.

I just don’t think it’s smart to give an 18yr old kid a Lambo. We’ll see how it turns out.

no joke… some people are just lucky… thats awesome

Well, maybe he is responsible, especially since he’s had some high powered cars already.

Wrong you cant rotate tires on that car. Front tire size 245/35-18 Rear tire size 335/30-18

Hope so. Regardless, he’s uber lucky.

Well, those tires look bald as hell lol. Maybe it’s just the pic.

He seems like he knows what he’s doing since he’s had a Whippled '03 Cobra & a '09 Shelby Super Snake(800hp) before this Murci.

Seems like the family has some big money seeing as his dad’s present from his mom last year was a blue ZR1…

I was stoked about my new photosmart printer and forza3 for christmas :slight_smile:

good for him!

good for him.

definitely jealous

Damn I’d sell that and build a tt gallardo

arent they awd?

wow.