19 Inch BMW Wheels

I have some 19 inch Konig wheels came off my 328IC Pictured below
Two of the tires are 95% new…2 of them are smoother then smooth
I got them used and they were already used and painted flat black
Make an offer

http://i53.tinypic.com/4y38.jpg

1$

Lol just playing, Got some pics?

I seen these awhile ago on craigslist and thought to myself wow I can really see the details in those pics. Not bashing just throwing it out there. GLWS

Some chips dings dents… But I guess they have a polished lip under all the crap that the o.g owner sparayed all over them… I was going to sandblast them and powder coat them. 2 very new 315 35 zr19s on two of them 2 Really drifted to the metal on the rear 2 :lol …Pic still sucks but atleast you can see these beat 19s… they are what they are… look pretty good when all cleaned up for some flat blacked 19s

Now I know why you posted long distance shots…jk lol they def. would have to be re-finished, other then that they’re pretty nice

I’m not trying to play it off like they are brand new or anything… They have been owned by like 4 people around here and I’m pretty sure they are cursed because they were on Mimmos car (if you know who that is you will understand) anyhow… I got them to get my car sideways on some wheels that I wouldnt be afraid to mess up… They were grey with a polished lip …then they were painted White…Then they were flat blacked by that kid mitch with the white dodge ram on airbags…Then I beat them up…who wants them next…This is a pic of them when they were white… If they dont sell I will sandblast them and powdercoat them and rock them out

Hahaha arright I know mitch, he must of put em on the Red bmw I’m guessing… BTW I did’nt think you were playing it off that way.

Yeah he had them on that red pile…I also have these 17 inch M wheels I might sell in spring when I put my new wheels on …

I remember he dragged it at the valley lmao… I cant remember what it did tho

The red bmw? thats pretty funny…

Yepp his buddy wit a prelude (I think) had a friendly wager lol like 20$ I believe the prelude won

Thats funny…