1945 Speed shop and customs Grand opening.

1945 Speed shop and customs is having their grand opening party/get together a week from today, July 27th 3pm-9pm. The adress is 151 River St, Troy NY. It would be really cool to get some cars down there to the show. The owner does a lot of drifting with Steve and Benny and will be doing a lot of custom work and hot rod building in the area now. Come out and support local car business!!

Jeremy is a really good guy , ill be down after I get out of work for sure .

My aunt and uncle live across the street from tire warehouse nextdoor his shop. Ive been meaning to stop in next time im down that way. Ive seensome nice looking cars over there.

yep, planning on being there.

Due it being a Friday won’t be there.

But id like to swing by and talk with Jeremy some more. Definitely seemed like a cool guy with good stories.

Jeremy is a real fab guy , loves it and is realistic . he has been in our scene for yrs so he will have a client base right off the rip . Sucks that what he really wants to do sadly won’t happen in our area "as frequent as he wishes " but he knows that . My car will see him for some rear susp work if I push forward with my plan in a little while .

Stopped in not to long ago def a cool guy with some crazy projects, he’s got the eye of a real fabricator.

Yeah I’ll be there, its going to be a great shop

Is that this guy?

http://farm7.staticflickr.com/6043/6271416556_d7043272f7_b.jpg
Drift Faction October 21st 2011 by -KillerBlackbird-, on Flickr

yeah, I think thats my fat arm out the passenger window :smiley:

Jeremy Baye

This Friday the 27th from 3:00-9:00 is the Grand opening for my new shop 1945 Speed and Custom and Collar City Tattoo. 631 River St Troy NY 12180, I want everyone I know to come. We are doing a Car, Bike, and Art show all types of cars and bikes so dust off your stuff and come have fun! mayor is cutting the ribbon at 6 and Ramones tribute band Loud and Fast will play around 8. this is going to be a good one, don’t miss it. friends please re-post so more people find out, thanks

Hmmmm I’ll bring my shitty neon.

I’d say bring Jimmy but I don’t think they will like the oil slick it leaves on the fresh pavement haha

fuck that they won’t have to pay for sealer!!!

yea, i like that idea better then i dont even have to clean that dumper neon.

:lol bring it lol

I’m bringing my beat ass 240, the neon will look super mint next to it.

Do I go to this or a BBQ at BagRiders?

this. bagriders? the fuck? super gay

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/003/617/okayguy.jpg