1963 Chevy II nova SS Convertible

$8000

63 nova vert
56k mi
283ci .030" over, little cam and compression
Glide, manual body, 10" converter
Disc brakes up front

Car is a great driver, but not quite a show car. Its been all around and its been a blast to put around in. Hop in it and have fun.

The car is badged SS, but have been told that there is a big trim piece on the dash thats missing which all SS’s had and it should have bucket seats. The cowl tag though does indicate that its an SS, which makes this pretty rare. 63 would be the only year a convertible SS was offered.

Any questions, hit me up, info in the sig also.

very sweet…might want to put it on www.stevesnovasite.com…what did you ever do with that 3rd gen nova?

what else you have on the lot?

I still have everything.

I dont have too much inventory, what are you looking for?

I just want to say, pittspeed FTW.

Guy came up from tennesse new years day to buy this car b/c he did a search somewhere and found what else, but PITTSPEED. Loved it, took it home, got 7500$ which is CHEAP, but it rotates inventory. I can’t believe though the sluttyness of pittspeed and how it can be all around the interwebs. I just want to say how awesome our community is, thanks. :smiley:

Got home just piddling with,found the choke on carburator was unplugged.Plugged up,and started and running like a brand new one.Monday I am going to order new carpet,door plates,and start having the seats re=done. Yesterday,was 67 degrees here,let the top down,and went riding around block.You were very nice,and helpful thanks a lot. I think it was the next day till I got thawed out from being up there.I was about froze.I was so cold I couldn’t even hardly chain it down.

Congrats on the purchase. That’s a cool little car. What are you planning on doing with it? Keep us posted on the mods/upgrades.

Classic muscle FTW! I have a '66 GTO, and love all types of 50’s-60’s cars/trucks.

We are planning on putting new carpet,and some more things to it.Just going to do as much as we can to get it looking more awesome.

shoulda stopped at luttys’ chevy wharehouse while you were here they stock parts for novas. http://www.luttyschevy.com/