1968 GMC C10

1968 GMC C10. All OG metal. Surface rust only. Frame solid. Lowered with Coker white walls, spare is a regular tire with porta-wall fused on. Came stock with six cylinder and three speed on the tree. Now has an eight cylinder with three speed on the floor. Has dual exhaust hidden under bed.

Previous owner got it and it was covered in brown primer. He scuffed it off and brought back the original patina’d blue. Like I said, body is in great condition. Has wood bed.

Interior has a Cadilac adjustable steering wheel, extended shift knob, dash and door wrapped in mexican blanket, and some other small stuff.

Insurance on this thing is like $100 a year thru Hagerty. Ive owned it for about 3-4 years, and only drive it maybe once a month.

$10,000, or open to trades. Located in Pittsburgh, PA. (412)915-125zero

Awesome.

water knobs and a pipe wrench, you sure this thing isn’t steam powered?

ditch the 3ft long shift lever and the mexican blanket stuffs!

Is this LS1 powered? LoL for 10K you should post more engine/tranny rear specs.

So sweet

This is awesome. 10k is a TON of money though.

Looks killer, like to see engine pics!!!

If I had the money I would buy this in a heart beat!

ill try to get some engine pics this weekend.

this

Second this

This needs to turn into a copy of stallones from the expendables

I think that truck was a ford f-100. Aside from that, I completely agree.

still for sale. open to offers and trades

How the fuck did you find so something so solid in this area? Cool truck!

came from out of state. me and the previous owner rarely drove it and it just sits in a garage. i gotta get pics of under the hood, theres not a spec of rust…same thing with the floorboards and all structural metal other than some surface.

again, open to offers or trades.

I’ll open the bidding up at $3,000.

this isnt texas, its pittsburgh. try to see if you can find a handful of these up here…solid, original, and not restored.

Had an offer of 6800 but looking to get a little more, so still open to offers

Just bidding! lol GLWTS

(If you want another one I can find them all day long down here.)