1969 Camaro LSX/T56 Twin Turbo - 705rwhp

Awesome pick up!

Will do! It is deff not numbers matching and I doubt it is a real SS. At the price I didn’t worry about too many details but knowing what it came from the factory with would be sweet.

With power steering and brakes this thing drives soooooooooo nice.

I’m interested to see if it has an “X” code. That tells a lot about the car, but not all '69’s have them. At least it will tell you the original color of the car.

Congrats. You’ve had a couple enviable purchases lately. Plans for this one?

Wtf?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I’m pretty sure it was designed by frank Lloyd wright, not like that would mean anything to you…

damn dude, love it

Oh word. It has for certain been repainted. Can you show a pic of where the plate is. I will head out to the garage later to snag a pic.

---------- Post added at 05:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:14 PM ----------

It is “the davidson house” Very nice inside. Cool owner too.

Very cool pick up man, you sure love your classic muscle these days!

This one will be setup pro touring style. Lowered on some nice wheels. Drivetrain will stay for now. It is all basically brand new and drives really nice.

She gets sideways easily :slight_smile: a beepity boopity would totally drive this while flaunting his hamburger meat and gold chain.

how much of it is original metal?
I had a chance to buy a nice 69’ about 12yrs ago for $4k, I passed because it ran rough and had a little mud in it, needless to say I regret passing lol

Here’s what a typical plate looks like:

http://www.camaros.org/images/pages/decoding/69tag-s.jpg

This is where it will be:

Congrats.

Joelster you should just come over and check these things out.

9c1ny 4k kills it for one of these! I dont need to tell you that would have been a great investment.

sob
do want

All I have to say is:

*****GODDAMM!

I’m stoked on the car and more stoked that your neighbor*is the davidson house.

haha yup, not that I think about it , it was probably 1997ish, the car looked amazing and I put a deposit on it and came back for a test drive and it ran fucking terrible, I got my deposit back and walked away, it was probably something simple , live and learn! congrats on buying this bad boy!

Nice purchase :tup: