FS - 1994 Z28 6 Speed 165k miles, runs/drives nice

I picked this up a few months ago and now I want to get my LS1 TA going so it’s for sale. It was sitting in a garage since 2011. I was going to use the drive train in one of my muscle cars, but can’t bring myself to tear a good Camaro apart. I bought it as a summer car to play with. Recent inspection. New plugs, wires, and recent GM opti. It’s mostly stock except for a cat back system and CAI. It runs and drives nice - shifts as it should. Oil pressure is good, no noises or odd things. Tires are like new. I have the salad shooters that are on it plus the Z28 10 spokes from 94. It does pull a bit to the right when driving.

Interior is excellent given the year and mileage - no rips or issues. AC does not work, everything else does. Headliner is a little ragged.

Body has some battle scars, but little to no rust. A small dent near the gas filler lid and some clear coat peeling on the nose.

Might trade for something interesting with a motor - Jeep, Truck, Old project cars, 4 door.

Lots of pics at the site below including one of the dash driving down the road with oil pressure, temp, etc.
http://thesherwoodgang.com/cars/94Camaro/
[ATTACH=CONFIG]33302[/ATTACH]

always liked these
GLWS

Thanks - Lowered price to $3400.

Still have this - market for these things in WNY must suck. Anyway, lowered price to $2900 on CL. Show up with $2500 and it’s yours - that’s the absolute bottom before the T56 ends up in my 68 Camaro and the rest is parted/scrapped. It’s a fun and fast car, hell, put the studded snow tires/rims on it I have and drive it all year around for $2500. Seems cheap to me for a good running M6 Z28.

tops leak at all?

No leaks, but it sold last night.

Good for you…seemed like a good deal…