IROC's 1999 Camaro

Just got delivered to my house an hour ago. I can’t wait to go to DMV tomorrow and get her on the road

1999 Camaro
5spd
T-tops
V6 FTL (ftw with turbo kit when I eventually get to it)
4 wheel disc brakes

http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v2635/188/45/1358100292/n1358100292_30385236_5527270.jpg

HAHAHAHA oh no… Another Turbo V6 Camaro.
Atleast its stick

i wouldnt force induct a stick at least a 5 speed ,they had all they could do to handle stock power ,but at aleast ya can upgrade the 5 sp wit better internals that can for a lot cheaper than a auto

and this means what? Last time I checked my V6 was faster then your S2k

IROC-Trade ya T-tops lol

Chazzzzzz!!! I’m liking it. You need to hit me up sometime, I’d love to drive that bad boy. When’s the turbo kit comin?

who are you pookiee?

Edit: nevermind I just figured out it was you Steve, haha

Haha yup. I saw this thread and knew it was you then I could just tell from your driveway(wierd…) Anyways the bubble should be running sooon and ill come visit.

nice ride chuck. i got a new ride as well. still have the slammed hatch. u still up at the lube?

not bad, looks clean

welcome, new cameo.

Yupp, possibly switching to Valvoline though :ninja

Thanks everyone, I can’t wait to get her on the road hopefully tomorrow

Wow chaz, still have the red miata? Once your maros on the road wonna sell me it? My civic is seriously making me want to shoot myself in the head.

ur switching to valvoline?

I’ll sell you the camaro maybe. I’ve come to the conclusion tonight that I don’t want it anymore. It’s not as fun as the miata. I think I’m going to try to sell it and put the silver miata back on the road

What happened, did you finally run into a curve with the 'Maro and have to turn the steering wheel?

Oh, I figured out who toolow is, I’m slow. And I don’t want the marro. I just want my car to work.

yeaaaaa handles NOTHING like the miata. I want my nimble little gokart back

camaro’s handle shitty stock. Put some aftermarket lowering springs/shocks on it, wider tires in the rear and your perspective will change.

True… But sometimes one just doesn’t have time/money/effort to expend into “making it handle”.

Stock Miatas are considered: slow, fairy, rainbow, weenie, fruity, suspect, etc etc etc but one thing that can’t be denied is they will be tossable and respond to driver inputs nicely- right out of the box.

Owners have also spent afternoons lapping tracks in pretty much stock Miatas without boiling brake fluid or taking an unexpected detour into the grass / escape road as the pedal sinks to the floor (and a foul smell emanates from the driver’s behind).

This is more than can be said about “sports” cars like even a 350Z…