IROC's 1999 Camaro

correct, however I was just stating a way to make it “handle better”. He has the bottom of the Line F-body, The springs/shocks are shitty, the struts are shitty etc. Its not going to handle nothing like a Miata, but like I said, I was just helping him find a way to make it handle better, not a track king.

looks like a nice maro. enjoy. gl w dmv aka “hell!!!”

yea just paid $400 in DMV fees, so if I sell it I’m probably gonna ask like $4800

So you bought it without driving it at all first? Or you just realized it was not for you after getting the car home.

In any case, that’s too bad… I hope you get what you’re asking for the car…

Thanks and yea I drove it before I bought it and thought I liked it just because I was so excited about finally getting me camaro.
My mom is now saying that I’m selfish for not wanting this car 2 days after I bought it. I was like WTF?! if I sell this the money is going to YOU. someone explain to me how selling a $4200 car to go back to my $200 car is selfish

I don’t care for the family drama, just tell me where I can buy a running Miata for $200… J/k.

Yeah mothers can be weird like that… It is uncommon to see someone selling after two days, but I’m sure people have done it with even larger purchases. I wouldn’t part with $4k myself if I wasn’t sure about what I was getting into…

haha, story behind that. Friend’s brother told me he had a friend who’s mom has had this miata in their garage for about 5 years that hasn’t moved since then. I called his friend about it, he was like yea I think she wants $200 for it. Got there, looked at it. 90 red miata, 68k on the odometer! I was sold when I saw the heated leather seats that were in PERFECT shape. It’s the B package with the cruise control and heated leather seats too. handed her the $200 and towed it home.

Long story short, silver miata started leaking coolant, put the red car on the road. Noticed the red car shut off when it turned right. jiggled shit till it shut off, found out it was the ground wire for the CAS. cut out and replaced a 1’ section of wire and the car ran perfectly. aaaaand that’s how I found my $200 miata. because some lady probably just wanted to get rid of a car because no one would want it if it shut off when it turned right and no mechanic could probably figure it out

Good story, will this stay a winter beater? What are the plans? What about the silver car?

Red one will probably stay my year-round car for now as I’m building up the silver one. It’s in somewhat rough shape when I got it (got worse when some asshat rear ended me the DAY before Christmas). Plans for now are to get a new drivers side left fender, finish panel, trunk lid and try to pull out some of the dents. I’ll then probably throw a new headgasket on the silver car’s motor, put that in the red car while I’m rebuilding the motor for the red car, then swap em back. Damn it’s nice having 2 of the same exact cars, haha

I got 2 civics that are the same. It is pretty nice. After the swap I have 2 sets of everything :]

I want the red miata. I will give you 300 for it

nice chaz, but i still think you should put one of your miatas on megasquirt then get blown hehehehe. At least cam it up.

oh I do plan to squirt at least one, haha

chaz i still think you should try what SSmokinn SS said and try to make it handle better, im sure you could find the parts cheap, and ive seen those things built up, and they corner like crazy. I just think 2 days isnt a rly long time lol

Nah get rid of it, put 4k into your Miata instead and outcorner almost anything on the street…

^^^ :+1 Just talked to the parents, they said I could sell the camaro as soon as I get the title from DMV

wait, i’m confused.

you just bought it and now you’re selling it?

yea, figured out I don’t really like it as much as I thought I would. Sellin it and going back to my 2 miatas