1999 Camaro - $5000

1999 Camaro
3.8L V6
5spd manual
t-tops
red
106k on the body
5k on a rebuilt jasper motor (motor still has 2 years and 70k left on the warranty, it’s transferable)

This car is almost flawless, it previously had one owner, female owned. she never let her husband drive it either, so it was never beat on :rofl

Things I can think of that would be considered wrong: small rip in the tinting on the drivers side window, drivers side manual window roll down thingy knob pops off sometimes. that is IT. I was suprized as hell when I went to look at and bought this car last weekend.

I bought the car last Sunday 3/22/09 put the car on the road Tuesday 3/24/09 aaaaand by the end of the day on Tuesday had figured out that I had made a horrible mistake and I like my miata more. So I’m selling this to put my $200 miata back on the road, haha.

http://photos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v2635/188/45/1358100292/n1358100292_30385327_1431799.jpg

GLWS, at least you know what you want :thumb

Ouch… Looks like its sell your red F body month hahaha.

wtf? haha this is hilarious, you’ve owned the car for 6 days and your already getting rid of it?

wtf happened???

Cant sell the car with out a title

Well I think that’s the shortest period of time I’ve ever seen someone own a car

thats true… not gonna sell it for a few weeks now …

yea I know that, I just figured I’d post it up on here to see if I can find a buyer. If I find someone who’s serious about buyin it I’ll pull it off the road for them. (parent’s won’t let me take it off the road till I find a buyer)

Good idea but without the title, you’re really pretty much stuck except maybe you can take a deposit on the car… I’m sure you’ll find someone in time.

I got my title from DMV in less than three weeks for a car I registered recently, so hopefully your turnaround is even quicker than that.

I think you can pay a fee and get the title quicker. It took me about 4-5 weeks to get my truck’s title.

dam, selling it? good luck chuck!! i know what u mean about missing your other car. i havent drove the hatch in like two months

• bump, lowest I can sell it for is $4600, I’ll take that

why sell it ,that car wit a little work will make ya smile

14mpg is NOT making me smile right now

That sure doesnt seem right. A v8 should get better.

hooked the computer up to it yesterday, driving the way I drive I get 14mpg around town. I don’t want to try and drive the thing slow. Driving the miata like a racecar I got 25mpg out of it

but its still a miata kid ,

yea true, but it’s a lot more fun

the marro is stock put some money in it and it will be more fun