1999 Camaro - $5000

what the hell??? thats way off. I was getting well over 20mpg’s with my big fat turbo on it and 42.5lb injectors.

city?

bump

Lol, my cammed/stalled Z28 gets 15mpg on e85…

Anyhow, GLWS.

ive gotten 24mpg in a 96 3.8 firebird…

The size of the injectors and turbo dont mean that much considering the tune keeps it from pouring fuel down the motors throat when not at WOT

A force induced car tends to get better gas mileage (when not romping on it) because its more efficient and generally the car doesn’t have to work as hard to get going.

I thought my gas mileage was going to be horrible, because of the cams but they dident make to much of a differance

I’m seeing 4mpg more than I was last year even when romping on it because i dont have to keep my foot in it as long to get up to speed :rofl

weird…I get super shitty gas mileage with my big cam. To a full tank I lost over 70mpg’s.

fml, I should have paid like $4k more and got an LS1

trade it in for one lol

just search on autotrader.com 98-02 camaro/trans am

You could have got an ls1 car for the same price you are selling this thing for. Hence why itll be hard to sell a v6 for 5000

well I lowered the price to $4600. I mean the thing has a BRAND new motor in it that was put in 6k miles ago now. I’ve got the recipt for that too, $3800

Most people on car enthusiast sites would prefer an ls1 car to a v6 even if it did have a new engine.Your best bet is craigslist

For my car the cam I have is a mild cam, if I went any bigger it gives me an RPM range I cant really use right now and noisy heads due to the hydrolic lifters…

Its pretty big compared to stock, and I was very suprised my gas mileage dident suffer horribly from it haha

bump

haha wow…hardcore bump…does it include a price drop too? :ahh

still gotta sell it for $4600 to get what I paid for it, hell I only drove the thing for 2 months

X2 totally agree psi2high :wow

i could get a z28 with 75k for this price :lol

maybe lt1 ,ls1 z,s are still up there esp wit that mileage

Seems like LS1 Camaro’s are in the $11k range, atleast in the Want Ad Digest and on Craigslist.