Fs: crazy steal on ebay from idiot

this guy insists his 99 camaro is powered by an lt1 but i think we all know thats b/s.

even has pictures of the motor being an ls1. This car is a steal cuz he has no idea wtf hes talking about

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1999…1QQcmdZViewItem

On Jun-04-07 at 07:06:48 PDT, seller added the following information:

I am sorry for the type “o” I meant LS1 and in my opinion a 1999 camaro convertible with a LS1 6 speed for this price is rare if I am wrong e-mail me some #'s at this price, because nada is showing double what I am asking for it.

Saw this in the other thread. That car is a piece of shit and the seller is retarded

THE ENGINE HAS A SLIGHT MISS FIRING IN IT. THE CHECK ENGINE LIGHT IS ON.

THE INTERIOR IS FINE THERE IS A SMALL TEAR IN THE LUMBAR SECTION OF TH E DRIVERS SEAT FROM GETTING IN AND OUT. BUT THE DRIVERS SIDE POWER CONTROL PANEL IS DISASSEMBLED SO I CAN’T TELL IF THE POWER WINDOWS OR LOCKS WORK .

THIS CAR WIL NEED A IGNITION SWITCH , THIS ONE WORKS BUT IT FEELS LIKE IT DOESN’T CATCH ANY THING IT JUST TURNS, THERE IS A TRICK TO STARTING THIS CAR BUT IT IS A PAIN SO I SUGGEST THAT YOU GET A NEW SWITCH.

THE PREVIOS OWNER SAID THAT THE TRANS AND CLUTCH WAS REPLACED BY GM DEALER BUT I CANNOT VERIFY THAT. IT IS JUST WHAT HE SAID.

lol @ the Q&A section

That car looks super beat.

What a jackass

link is gone

Search ebay for his phone number. 330-720-6584

He has 5 other sales going. Def. an idiot. lol