LS1, 4l60E, Pacesetters, Soon 10-bolt

LS1
Asking SOLD!

4L60E Shifts good, frequent transmission fluid changes have helped it out, great for a stock car, stalled car, or a core to be built upon! Great price for swaps!
Asking $400

Will also have the 10 bolt, stock torque arm, drive-shaft available in February, maybe sooner pending how motor sells.

10 bolt is fully functional and working but makes some noise, I’m sure a rebuild would keep it living on for some time to come. Was behind a stalled auto so it doesn’t have the abuse of clutch dumps on it. Drive it as is while you wait for a bigger better Moser or something.
Asking $200 [“dibs Called”]

T-Rex cam, don’t need it with my engine plans, want what I paid for it, SOLD!

Thanks,
Ed

pm is sending now

PM replied.

sale pending on motor/tranny

Great prices! Someone is going to love that T-rex!

cert not you FGGT

Specs on the cam? How much wear on it?

specs as new, Specs 242/248 - .608/.612 - 110 LSA

I am REALLY pissed that the timing of this sucks…this was the route I wanted to go in with the '55 Chevy in my sig:( I’m too far into it to turn back…but this looks like a hell of a deal.

crap. This would be perfect for what I am looking to do, and the price is right.

What’s the mileage on the motor/trans if it’s not sold already?

damn wish i still had the s-10 =(

GLWS ED :tup:

I’d like to mess with a lsx swap. But in toronto it seamed over done, at least the ls in a classic car thing. There were a ton of them.

Overdone or not, they make a hell of alotta sense…power, reliability, drivability, etc. You really can’t go wrong with one.

Very true.

yeah deal has halfway, fallen through, guy who wanted it is a little shy on cash, money does talk however.

Motor/tranny has 117,000 miles. They are earned miles but the engine shows no signs of stopping. I priced it cheaper because of the miles, but also to move it! Oil pressure good, no leaks, random squeaks or things out of the ordinary.

cam sold

:burnout:

:ohyeah:

TO THE TOP for the holidays, build has begun!
http://photos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs152.snc3/17952_1314977913047_1188667671_1003643_5705643_n.jpg
The New Hotness:
http://photos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs225.snc1/7219_1262289675874_1188667671_846823_7119263_n.jpg

What is the condition? Any compression numbers? Is the trans built at all / does it slip? Now that the cam is gone do you have the stock cam to include with the engine?