LS1, 4l60E, Pacesetters, Soon 10-bolt

ryanbgb22 the Trex was never in this motor it still has the stock cam.

Good luck with the sale Ned

No numbers, and I don’t think you understood that this motor is in full running order, I drove it to the shop, she sounds great. I wouldn’t be apposed to getting some numbers, but have never really had to do anything to it, just change the oil an let the LS1 do its thing.

In other words, minus what I take off for my new motor, it is ready to bolt in to another car and I’m sure it could go on and on.

Doesn’t eat oil, Doesn’t leave spots on the driveway. Oil pressure is solid. Really to my knowledge, this motor has never even had a valve cover off.

That’s why its been so easy waiting for my other motor to be ready to rock, this one has been so great.

Shifts good, frequent transmission fluid changes have helped it out. Stock transmission, new filter within the last year. Goes into gear just fine.

damn you why did I have to see this hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I’m interested in the rearend. will it be intact? brakes and all?

No I’ll be re-using the brakes, other than that, yes.

So I can call dibs? I’ll just have to find some calipers and brackets somewhere.

Sure, I might be able to help you find some cheap too.

Damn, I kinda wish you didnt say that, now I really want it. Let me know if other interest falls through.

I might be interested as well

ecu included or are you using that with the new setup?

rear is 3.42s?

Is the high stall convertor still in, & included?

Any previous people interested have failed to get back to me, so if you have the money, its yours.

No harness or computer. Rear has 3.23’s

Not at first, but if can’t be tightened enough it will be listed for sale.

I call dibs on the Yank if you cant use it

It’s not A FUCKING YANK

it was a SS4000 when I had it at least thats what you said, I wasnt aware it had been changed ??

I NEVER said it was a yank it was a custom fuddle…I wouldn’t have spent $900 on a convertor.

I don’t know where this rumor got started.

huh, beats the fuck out of me, I always thought it was a Yank

what stall speed is it??

and Yanks are $675 last time I checked btw

Its a 4000 stall with a 2.5 str

if you look at my original post yank was never mentioned

I only mention this because someone threw in it was a yank after I sold it…and now Ed was going to send it back to them to get restalled.

in any event, motor sale is pending.

headers for sale?

pacesetter, yes, 50 bucks.