LS1/4l60e

98 LS1 and 4l60e just turned 100k can hear run before purchase can purchase separate or together.

Can include wiring harness and PCM for the right price.

Make an offer :tspry:

Gay, youre going turbo instead of cam only this year :frowning:

Yea decided it wasn’t worth it to change gear/convertor and a few other things to run NA for a season.

Grabbing a clutch and a few other things for the Corvette instead while I work on the Camaro build.

@llink78 Tom you need this for your Stang

I know I do. Just not in the budget anymore. No motor this year :frowning:

http://www.zbrushcentral.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=179135

:bigtup:

lowball the shit out of @LZ1 $1000 picked up for everything

lowball the shit out of @LZ $1000 picked up for everything

Or just find $600 more and don’t get punched in the dick

$2,700 - GOTTA BRING THE VALUE BACK UP!!!

lol for $1000 I’d be there Sunday the 21st to pick it up! But no way it is happening

Your counter is a great price IMO.

Did you get Drew’s engine?

going for the glory now. what is your boy john gonna do now?

I didn’t get Drews engine

John?

What all is included? Accessories, intake, etc… I’d need to figure out what else I’d need to get this into the the '55 Chevy as the LT1 needs to go to hell.

Accessories and motor MAF to Pan the PCM and Harness is not included unless someone wants to pay for them.

So if I bring you $1000 you will give me the motor and trans, and a punch in the dick? I mean that seems like a good deal.

:bigtup: :bigtup: :bigtup: :bigtup:

You would think this would be simple.

LS1s + 4l60es go for 1800-2500 all day or even just the motor.

LS1 + 4l60es + PCM + Harness go for 2500-3500 all day.

Im selling a LS1 + 4l60e for 1700 or just the LS1 for 1600 with accessories.

I had to tell someone the other day I would blow the motor up on video and send it to him before I went under $1600.

The other thing is it’s probably sold at this point 2-3 people are very interested

I have two LS1s and a 2WD 4L80E - they aren’t selling like they used to unless it’s documented low mileage. Especially 98

EDIT - NOT FOR SALE - Should have stated that, just pointing out I bought 2 recently and both sellers complained about the BS.

Don’t know talked to a few other people who sold them in those price ranges no issues.