1969 Camaro LSX/T56 Twin Turbo - 705rwhp

@Mike93 needs to help! I am crafty with metal not leather!

https://www.holley.com/products/fuel_systems/fuel_injection/gauges_and_displays/parts/553-103
That is the one I currently have. There was another one I liked more but it is backordered and I grabbed this one used for a great deal.

Here is the large one I like. I think the larger one has less ability for loading in the tune and making changes but im not positive.

That touchscreen is cool. Eliminates the need for any dash guages? Must make things a lot easier. How quick is the refresh rate on the cluster? I always get the sense that digital guages are 1 step behind, but i know technology has also improved quite a bit.

Thank god you have a boat wheel in that thing so it’s easy to access the screen lol. Nice work fggt!

@cougarspeed

Why don’t you just get a crown royal bag?? lol

Make your own out of this fabric:
http://favoritefabrics.homestead.com/files/es_petcats_zoom.jpg

It seems to be quite instant when i flash revs. I am using it for most gauges aside from fuel level. Which I could actually display on there if I wanted too.

• Updated - - -

fu

Now we are talking!

I think I’ve got a few ideas. I should be able to swing up sometime this weekend…and can say Hi to my engine picker:)

Ha! That fucking thing isn’t even at my shop right now. @focusinprogress currently is using it. It has to be one of the most often used pickers in town.

I am going to be wrenching Sat. Looking to get this thing mostly wrapped up. Need to start packing up the garage!

I can can bring it straight back anytime you need it…but if it’s cool I’d love to hang onto it a couple weeks to swap the engine in the old ferd

Kitten fabric has my vote. I’d help you procure and sew if I was in town! Bummer.

No rush. It will be atleast a 2-3 months before I blow my first motor of the season. :slight_smile:

I need a headliner too…

Call me wrench beer Fffffffuuuuuuuuuuu

Tomorrow it’s going down.

I’ve got a picker laying around too if you ever are in need.

my beer thing went off.

My fuuuuuuuuuuuu thing went off

:fu:

beer 20hrs from now

Ok so anyone in tonight or tomorrow let me know! This will be one of the last wrench sessions for a bit I think so im hoping to get most of the stuff remaining on both cars squared up.

I am out of town for a week starting next friday and the week after that I have to move(23rd).

Let me know if you need some muscle to move.

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :beer: