1969 Camaro LSX/T56 Twin Turbo - 705rwhp

reeefer.

#1 choice for smoke by a long shot

I agree about cigar smoke, yuck. You’ll smell it on everything for a while, no matter how times you wash stuff. Last time I had one was at @Beck’s, but lots of alcohol was involved.

All i’m saying is you have got to be high to buy two 60’s detroit muscle cars and rapidly shove turbo ls’ into both. High I say!

:pimp:

:snky:

I want in on what ya’ll smokin’

I’ll agree, cigarette, clove, and cigar smoke is awful. Although I have been known to enjoy a cigar on rare drunken occasion.

You know what I really need? Another video of this running. I could use that.

There was also blood involved. Lots of blood.

Don’t forget those dorky eCigs @pirite :stuck_out_tongue:

Poverty version of meth… If you’re going to be white trash and gape, commit and do meth.

Hhahahahah

I’m pretty sure the poverty version of meth is… meth. :shrug:

LOL

Ill get another running vid when im back in NY. Back down at PGA village golfing this week. Needed a break from that rough and tough city life.

Go watch the last Nova vid! Nova is way more siq sounding

It’s probably not blue meth

So not too much to report here. Sorry I really wasn’t documents much of the in detail stuff I was doing for either car as well as I had hoped this winter.

Camaro made its first drive last Friday after we fixed some issues with the brakes. Clutch pedal is a little high and the tune needs work for sure. Aside from that everything feels pretty darn good. I didn’t boost it much but the twins sure felt like that came alive quick and smooth.

The Holley EFI system is growing on me and once I am more familiar with it I am sure it will prove to be a great system.

Drove this thing all over yesterday. Naturally on a motor I just rebuilt I drove it right to a dyno. Only made two pulls. One on gate with breakin tun 10psi = 560rwhp flat as shit tq curve. On a little higher 15-16psi it made 705rwhp. Through full 2.5" exhaust with flowmasters.

Also 705 was made letting out at around 5600 haha I got scared first day out. #nancy

Late season ill go see what these turbos have in em. PS for anyone who doesnt know this is the nova motor with another set of used rods and $17 rod bearings. Even reused head gaskets.

Awesome :tup:

sweet

gotta love that junkyard shit

Sweet dude!

Thanks guys. Very happy and the car cruises great. I forgot what overdrive was like! 1400rpm highway cruisin you dont even hear it running!