1973 datsun 510 coupe

if i were to pay 2k for it it would be sitting in my driveway for a few years cause thats a big dent in my wallet lol the 240 has been on hold for a month cause i got a 125$ lisence suspension to pay for could only imagine a 2,000$ debt i suck with money

nice project car I wish I didn’t start doing this s10 project I would have grabed this faster than you can blink tho now that i look at the pics of the engine bay I dont think my swap motor will fit with out extreme modification good luck with the sale

i gotta keep my options open. im just trying to get this thing sold.

ill see you then dude.

Eh i wouldnt go that far. There is ALOT of work to make that thing minty mint. I seriously thought about buying it, but i really hate rust work, and it would get nothing less than a rotissery resto.

Nevermind the fact that good fenders are probably impossible to find, atleast for a decent price.

Theres none of those cars around here.

nothing for a 510 is gonna be hard to find, there is a huge cult following for them. finding locally would be hard, but we have the internet and shipping companies this day. easy to get anything.

paul doesn’t know about them yet. we’re trying to ease him into it.

Paul walks 5miles uphill both ways to work in 12" of snow!

I buy tons of parts online but not really hard to find ones.

so where do you find your hard to find ones then? down the street in the dumpster?

the internet is where u find hard to find parts.

he has a ford mustang there arnt had to find parts

Yea what this ^ guy said

exactly. I can practically build the whole POS out of a catalog.

they rust??? who would have thunk it? lol i dont have any problems in the rust depo… just 3 spots that are easy to fix on the body :)… well you know…

Hey bud, I just wanted to let you know I probably won’t be going Sunday. I’m having a look at something Saturday which I’m probably picking up. Figured I’d give you a heads up so you’re not sitting around thinking WTF?!

thats fine. the car is basically sold. so it would have been a bidding war lol. thanks for the heads up though good looks

sold! thanks for playing

good, now get your car done.

when the check clears ill be on the phone

Congrats bud. Now finish the integra