FS 1970 automatic datsun 510 with a/c

Price: $500 firm

so something terrible has happened. I am loosing my work area where my car is located. the shop is getting sold so I need to move it ie sell it because I won’t have the tools or room to build it which is a shame because I had big plans for this car. I’m selling the car for $500 firm! that’s what I paid for it. the guy I bought it off was asking $850 and let it go for $500. I’m selling this because it has to go to a good home, not to make money.

since I have had the car I have gutted the interior except for the dash, cleaned off the sound deadening, removed all 4 doors removed the right front fender and removed the front grill, head lights and bumper. all the parts for the car are there + 2 extra motors… I have no idea what condition they’re in, +2 extra heads, some extra miscellaneous parts and missing nothing except for the steering column plastic. needless to say the car does not run and did not run when purchased but motor did spin freely. the car is more subtable for a parts car but you could be someone like me and just want a challenge

the body is in rough shape but the car has some great potential and has a lot of good salvageable parts

the good
comes with Heins Datsun 510 manual
a lot of great parts and everything is there!
a lot of good trim bits
hood
back hatch
doors
glass
front grill, head lights and head light bezels
gages and gage cluster
head liner bars

the bad
doesn’t run
needs rockers
needs front floors
needs body work

too see pics of car and some parts go to http://s1130.photobucket.com/albums/m531/DatsunB0B/#!cpZZ1QQtppZZ24
was going post the pics but there’s a lot so hopefully that link works. if not let me know

again I am selling the car and everything with it. I’m not parting it out.

SERIOUS INQUIRES ONLY!!!

you want? I sell! you buy!

http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/66034_446233399129_512164129_5479364_5520566_n.jpg

this is what the car looked like when it was together

Someone buy! Dimes are the dopest.

Is this still avilable?

bump! come on guys car is still for sale

man i cannot believe this isnt sold yet. if i had a welder id be all over this!

come on guys! get a rad waggon!

k so car is still available and it needs to be gone by this weekend!!! like asap. so give me an offer!!!
txt me at 2892215672 if ya want

car sold