parting out 1970 datsun 510 stuff.

basically pretty much everything is getting tossed of my goon “1970 510 wagon” the only interior I’m keeping is my back seats and dash. the whole drive train, suspension, hood… maybe fenders are all going. if anyone is building a 510 hit me up. Some stuff is kinda rough so just ask and I’ll let you know. cheep prices

You got this from nick? Thats a decent car! Good to hear your i nvesting the time it deserves. GLWS

is the car the parts are coming from for sale?

im building a 510- located in hamilton- thing is a rough budget rat ka-t build and i will take whatever parts i can get…

actually I was talking to my friend cause that’s where my car is and he told me that he has too move. he’s renting and the land lord is selling so I will no longer have a place to build my car. I’m really bummed cause I was looking forward to building this car but what can you do. I’m selling the whole car and everything for $500. that’s what I paid for it. the fellow I bought it off of asked 850. I’m not looking to make money off this I just want to get my money back and have the car go to a good home.

the good.
a lot of good parts!

the bad
needs rockers and floors.

I posting this up on the board but not till I get more picks cause the pics I have are of the car when it was together. it’s now been gutted with most of the front end off and all the doors removed if you want let me know.

lock this I have a better post on the other cars for sale section http://www.son240sx.org/showthread.php?215367-FS-1970-automatic-datsun-510-with-a-c&p=3172164#post3172164

wait your selling the whole car, parts and all, for 500?

pmd

do doors fit on a 510 coupe?

if you are having troubles selling the wagon, i dont have 500$ to play with (or i would buy it) but i do need a few parts and im sure other people do too, maybe somebody (or you) would be interested in parting it out… i know guys on ratsun and 510realm are always on the look out for parts as well.

WINDSHIELD. i need one

k so I’m parting it out for sure! can’t get the car sold. everything needs to go so whatever you want can be yours. special price if you come and get the stuff your self. need gone asap!!! whatever doesn’t sell is going to the scrap yard with the car. open to offers

im looking for a 72 4 door, need a vin… know of anything?

i have a 72 4 dr but i need the vin, but ive not swapped vins before and i dont think anyone will notice which vin you mix and match

car is sold