1985 Viking Pop-Up Camper, NO TITLE

long story short, I took this as a barter for some labor…and never completed the labor nor recieved a title from the previous owner (was a co-worker at a previous job). I’ve had this thing sitting for two years now(aside from changing it’s storage location twice due to moving) and I’m tired of hearing “I’ll go to the DMV sometime in like the next two weeks” so my thought was strip the bastard and make it a utility trailor and reg. as a homebuilt. HOWEVER, I have plenty of projects right now and this thing takes up an assload of space I’d rather use for other purposes, and I figured I’d offer it up here and see if someone wants it for their private land or to toss somewhere for hunting or whatever.

THE BAD:
-No title

-canvas was shot, I removed it and unstiched all the panels, and began tracing the panels to sew up a new canvas. I purchased some vinyl/pleather from Jo-Ann fabrics and I have enough to do the whole thing. I spent about $100 in the vinyl

Other than this, its a decent camper. its 8’, everything is there. Has a fridge(no idea if it works, runs on propane), 3 burner range, and a sink that can be used if you connect a hose to the side of the camper from a pressurized source.

I’d love to have put a canvas in this thing and used it, but without a title it has to just sit somewhere until it rots or get stripped to a utility trailor.

ASKING PRICE: $200. I don’t give a shit what you do with it. it has a “plate” on it, but the sticker on it is grey(reg tag). tow at your own risk.

if it sits another month I might have time to just convert it to a utility trailor myself and make $100 on the aluminum thats on the damn thing.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v112/focusinprogress/2012-04-17163956.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v112/focusinprogress/2012-04-17164008.jpg

Interested in trades?

It’s 200 bucks stop being a cheap chooch and buy the fucking thing.

humor me…for what?

I’ll give ya $100 and $2.15 for each rotor you have sitting there.

God damn you guys are cheap. You guys really going to low ball or at least to attempt with shitty offers for $200 bucks? I hope you are kidding.

Seriously? I’m sure Nick knows what he is doing here, but damn you guys really are cheap. For $200, it might as well be free and you still low ball. Anyways, someone buy this so that I can replace it with a newer, nicer one for Nick. GLWS!

:tup:

I just give right back what I get. I have a PM box full of $500 offers for my Blazer.

And any other thing I post here all I get is half price offers. So tell me why I should be any different?

If he doesn’t want to accept my offer this his choice, so stop shitting on his thread.

There’s nearly 30 rotors there. Last time I took that many rotors in with a clothes dryer I got $100 for my load. Give me $200 and you can have the pop-up and my whole scrap pile…

Edit: Here’s pics of my pile…

between 25 and 30 rotors, 2 motorcycle batteries, assorted peices of rood edge trim, a 24’ gutter all rotted and bent up, etc.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v112/focusinprogress/2012-04-18125024.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v112/focusinprogress/2012-04-18125012.jpg

Draftin…$200 and everything you see you can take. It would save me the loading/time/gas to run it to Twin Village and make my driveway/yard nice again…

Ughhhh so tempting. Unfortunately I know it will be gone by Sunday when I get back in town :frowning:

Not at the rate things are going. I live 6miles from Twin Village, I put my depost down on a newer pop-up…this has 10 days to go one way or another. If no one bites I’ll just rip it up and scrap it next weekend

PM me for my number and you can check with me Sunday if you are still interested. The canvas and new vinyl is in my parents’ shed in West Seneca I can provide it at a purchaser’s request

I’ll pm you my number and ill come get it all for $200

Sale Pending Bitches. That’s how you get shit done

:bigtup:

:tup:

See? Told you.

is the camper endorsed by any NFL players?

SOLD MUTHAFUCKAHHSSSSSSSS

Actually yes.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

the new owner of this should drop it off in the city. A bunch of gay homeless dudes could live in it. They would be giving back to the city.