2002 Viking Pop Up- $2500 B/O

Here is one of my best deals right now. This would make an awesome first camper or even something for Buffalo hill, Jambo in the hills or even just to keep in the yard. I has a fridge, a heater, running cold water and its very clean.

It could use a good wash, but I will have that taken care of. I’m offering a full prep/demo on this at no charge as well as a new starter kit.

Call me with any questions. 604-5862

I am so tempted to park this somewhere and live in it until winter.

Lol I’ll sell it to you for super cheap! NYSpeed discount…

ugh I’ve been staring at this all day.

Looks like a real good deal! The campers I slept in from the 70’s and 80’s were terrible, this one looks real nice.

I took this in on trade and it’s going to be a good deal for someone. To buy a camper at this price and to have it detailed, prepped (which includes us going through it to check from problems and fixing them) and then a demo to show you how everything works is a great deal.

Not to mention, I have financing right in house here that I can get you financed on this, based on credit of course.

PM me the nyspeed price if you would. I’m soooo tempted.
Oh and I’m a cash buyer, no finance needed.

Thanks

This thing is sweet! Wish i had more time to go camping:-(
Should go quick. Glws

I hope it goes quick, but if it does, I have more to choose from. If anyone is looking for something, feel free to contact me. I have lots to choose from.

How much does this weigh? My car only tows 2000lbs.

I’ll check for you tomorrow, its super light. maybe like 1500 lbs?

bump, just got this washed and I’ll get some pictures of it cleaned up.

Bump! some interest, but still available…

did you ever find out about the weight? is it at the place in your sig?

it weighs 1400 lbs. and yes it is at my place here. Would like to make an appt to see it?

does ot require trailer brake? is it a 4 pin connector or 8? and ill talk to the wife.

SOLD! Gotta be quicker next time…