2001 coleman niagara elite

Up for sale is my fathers 2001 Coleman Niagara Elite pop up camper. Barely used over the years and always garaged kept. had some great memories in this thing, perfect for anyone with families that enjoys the outdoors!

Sleeps 8 comfortably
Shower and toilet-never used
lots of storage
gas stovetop
refrigerator
2 king beds
dining slideout-folds into 3rd bed
Awning on outside above entrance way

On with the pics:
[ATTACH=CONFIG]23397[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]23398[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]23399[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]23400[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]23401[/ATTACH]

We are the second owner, paid over 10K in 2003. Asking $5500 or b/o. Any questions call 716-668-2951, located in cheektavegas in intrested in taking a look.

Also have a bunch of camping supplies he is ready to throw in as well, wont have to go elsewhere

Should have probably included the dimensions…rookie mistake:bigtup:

Length/width- 25’9" x 7’5"

Weight- 2750

Largest popup trailer coleman has

Ugh, totally in the market for a popup but this is way out of my price range, these hold their value so well. Glws will be watching this thread for price drops

Very nice camper…I learned that value of one of these last summer…

always a good investment, but he is open to reasonable offers as well. also will be pulling it out next weekend (weather permitting) for anyone who wants to take a look

bump

I am interested and will PM you about seeing it. Are these actual pictures or from the web? Does it have A/C and or the outdoor grill?

The pictures are from the web, will post actual pictures when it is out. TPGSR- it does not have a/c but it does have heat. It also has the outdoor grill, and the awning is just that. Also it is crank to pop it up. Thanks for the message, i will call you this week and let you know what day it will be out.

Any updates?

sorry for the delay, its been a real hectic week. still havent had a chance to pull it out, waiting for the weather to break. Next couple days for sure, I will text you as we do

camper is out for anyone that wants to take a look

open to reasonable offers