1986 bmw 325

selling the car i dont have any pictures right now ill take some later, its an automatic, motor is seized up just seeing if anyone might want it or parts before it goes to the junk yard, make an offer

dude sell me the wheels ill give you my steelies from my teg for the bimmer

325i, 325is?

http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/untitled1.bmp

trying to get more pictures up but not working, if u want those wheels just let me know hwo much u wanna pay

Sooooo what model is it?

i’d be interested in the dash if it is black color. id come pull it too.

i tink its a 325es or something of the sort its not a 325i, if you want the dash come take it, it does have a crack in it, but make an offer and its yours

I dont get your add… You offered it here and said if no one wants it its going to the junk yard…

Yet even on the dashboard thats cracked, you say, make me an offer??

WTF ? If its g oing to the junk yard, let these guyrs have at it…

and if its an 86 and with the picture you posted of the interior, I can help you out with the rest…

Its a 1986 325e 2 door. Not an “i” it has the eta engine and 3.73 gears since its an automatic. It has non sport vinyl seats and rubber sterring wheel and rubber automatic shifter. the wheels are 14 inch, the mirrors are black non painted, it has aluminum “diving board” bumpers and probably two squared fog lights hanging from under the front bumper.

I hope I helped out anyone else that might have a question about your car… From these cars not many parts are desireable other than maybe a the tailights or window switches and miscellaneous stuff… Look for the 325iS or the 318iS for the good stuff…

good luck…:angel:

i dont understand why you had to come on here and ruin the post, yes i said make an offer because its gonna go to the junkyard and the guy is giving me 400 for it, so therefore i figured id try and see if anyone wanted anything off of it before it goes and im not asking ridiculous prices im basically giving shit away thanks for the addition of all the information, however no need to be an asshole saying “wtf” , so now that yet again another post is ruined by some prick trying to show someone up, if anyone wants something let me know

how much will you want for the dash? i need it complete as i can get it, including the center console.

i am putting it in my vw, hence why i need it as complete as i can get it.

it should take me about an hour to pull the complete dash, only because i have done it a million times…

i’m willing to try and work w/ the dash despite the cracks, provided they are not like earth quake fault lines. i’ll try some vinyl repair stuff if i have to.

just come get it, im not worried about makin a ton just come get it and we’ll work something ou when u get here

what day is good for you? i work in sewickly/cory. anytime after 6pm should be ok w/ me. where do u live?

i live in munhall, right by the waterfront, i work in bellevue so it takes me awhile to get home but id say thursday?

that should be fine. i can bring tools home from work. i can go by the waterfront to get home.

i’ll be coming that way over this coming weekend to get those fenders and bumper peice

sounds good just call before 7260087