1986 Iroc-Z. 2 owner,EVERY option clean and straight - $2K NYS price

Here is the CL ad:

1986 Maroon Iroc. Gray cloth interior with EVERY option. PW,PL, Power seats, Power trunk, T-tops. Also has the very rare overhead console. gray interior which is very clean. headliner is starting to sag around the t-tops. T-top seals are in great shape as are the t-tops and the rest of the glass. No rust showing when you take off the t-tops!
305 TPI and the Auto tranny work as they should. 137K miles. Have a list of everything done since 2nd owner bought it in 1999. SES light is on right now and Autozone scanned it as a MAF sensor. Will not interfere with getting an inspection as its before 1995. Junk yards sell for 25-30 bucks. Car still has its becoming rare 16" Iroc wheels with pretty good tread on them. Can text pictures of car as I’m missing the cord to plug the camera into the computer.
Any other questions don’t hesitate to call. For the price it is definitely a good deal on an Iroc of this condition.
Would possibly take a 92+ 4X4 truck in on a trade plus cash on my end
Derek 716 628 3448

Damn I didn’t know they made Iroc’s that old :wink:

My friend had an '85, even had rear disc brakes. Was a cool car. GLWS

^^Look at the thread title :smiley:

Fixed … I know it’s a gay lol but just report it or PM me and I’ll have it fixed in no time.

^^ LOL what did ya do?

Your thread title said “986 Iroc-Z”. And I tried to drop you a hint in my post which has since been deleted :frowning:

so no 1000yr old Iroc now?

A/C work?

turns on and blows if that what you mean by works lol. supposed to have it sold tom. morning at 8am for 2400