FS: 1985 Camaro IROC Z-28 New in Trailer

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Chevrolet-Camaro-IROC-Z28-1985-Camaro-IROC-Z28-Only-4-3-Miles_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trkparmsZ72Q3a1171Q7c66Q3a2Q7c65Q3a12Q7c39Q3a1Q7c240Q3a1308Q7c301Q3a1Q7c293Q3a1Q7c294Q3a50QQ_trksidZp3286Q2ec0Q2em14QQhashZitem130289154362QQitemZ130289154362QQptZUSQ5fCarsQ5fTrucks

What an odd find.

Hmmm.
Not worth $26k +, but someone wants it

Too bad they don’t have the original wheels.

Whered the rims go lol

READ!!! theyre gone

Maybe it was stolen off the dealer lot brand new, waited to sell till now? Only pawned off the rims? lol. It looks mint.

God the 80’s sucked :stuck_out_tongue:

Original MSRP - $15,XXX :lol:

Just two things to say, which are related:

(1) That’s the worst looking new car I’ve ever seen
(2) I’m curious how much restoration that new car would require in order to run well. Probably all sorts of decay from years of rust, rubber rotting, etc.

Very interesting, though.

not worth what he is asking.

I have this visual in my head of the belts snapping, along with the seals, gaskets turning to dust upon cranking it. Dare I say buy a new Camaro for the price this will cost to get into like new condition.

The 80s was an era full of awful looking cars.

Damn skippy. :smiley:

There is something fishy about this auction.

a cars worth as much as someones willing to pay

I can only imagine how badly those “rodents” chewed up the wiring harness.

the auction didn’t meet reserve before it was over

I saw this about a week ago and it still amazes me.

Good thing the car was covered while in storage :picard:

Seriously, why would you buy a car like that and just throw it in a trailer without even covering it? Theres gotta be an interesting story behind it, especially since the wheels are gone. Someone who buys a car simply to store it away for the future would want to keep the original wheels on there. I don’t know why someone would pay that much- after having to go over the whole car to get it to good running condition, you really can’t drive it because the low miles are what makes it rare/valuable. You’re better off buying a mint 50K mile car that was babied but actually driven regularly. Then you can actually enjoy it.

i was about to ask what stupid n00b posted a FS ad in Gen Auto lol

My V6 Impala would kick its ass and i only payed $4,600 for my car…Esp after my mods :wink:

Next!?

FUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKK

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BOY!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

very cool find, not worth the $$$ but cool none the less

I wonder why the asshat cant be bothered to wash/wax it before putting it on eBay