the mullet's dream car on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Chevrolet-Camaro-LOWEST-MILE-1985-IROC-Z-CAMARO-UNUSED-UNPREPPED-ONLY-4-MILES-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem45f40f20e7QQitemZ300447375591QQptZUSQ5fCarsQ5fTrucks#ht_115739wt_1167

that thing is mint. front valence isnt even installed. some lucky italian will end up with this hi-performance burnout machine.

im not a fan of this car but wow how did it not get prepped.

Insane! Most of those cars ended up rotted out in a trailer park somewhere. It really is a nice looking car and the condition of this one is absolutely unreal.

damn, now its ready for one of those gated trailer park communities. new owner must have double wide!!!

The maintenance man is probably going to buy it, I hear trailer park maintenance men can afford all sorts of exotic cars.

:rofl

LOL

Oh shit this took me a minute to get

:rofl:rofl:rofl

fuck my life i want this body style so bad you have no idea

+rep!

i would rock the hell out of that car lolol . its the last yr for the z-28 until 93 but its a weak ass 5.0 t.b.i motor not even t.p.i wich if it was loaded up as he says it would be there is also some other things that are off . but im more disturbed at myself for knowing this lol

fucking amazing, and the tires were replaced due to the hick who bought this doing 4 miles of non stop burning out and simply could not afford new tires for 25 years. do not be fooled fools

Bwaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaha

“You must spread reputation around before giving it to jdaniels again.”

???

“The Corvette got a 350 version (L98) and the Camaro got a 305 version (LB9) available in the Z28 or IROC-Z. LB9 was available with automatic only. L69 H.O. 305 was only available in the IROC and only with 5 speed manual. L69 production was restricted half-way (April 26, 1985) through the model year.”

You don’t need to be disturbed anymore.

hmmm i was under the impression the 5.0 tbi was meant for the non z29,s

lame ass carb 305.
Dumb ass shouldve drove it until the wheels fell off because its not worth that much.

What a car, comes standard with water leaks or wind whistles…take your pick.

the car looks good, but a lot of the exterior pictures look like there are 2 or 3 of the same pictures

what a waste of money

do you realize what kind of 67/69 camaro you can get for 44 grand? Jeesh. I dont even want to think about it.