1987 Mazda RX7

Make/Model: 1987 Mazda RX7 GXL
Asking Price: $4500 obo
Condition: used
Mileage: 255,000
Contact Info: Send PM for contact details and to schedule a meet
Description:

I will disclose as much info as I can, please do not waste my time. The car is not perfect and has a few minor issues. Body has little to no rust. Never needs to be emission tested again (Now exempt a 1987) I’m currently daily driving the car without problems.

Here we go:

1987 GXL (4 piston brakes, Turbo swaybars, power windows, sunroof and rear wiper) 255,000km
Chassis is in really good shape, almost no rust at all, frame rails and underbody is extremely solid
Blue Interior (behind the seats interior is removed, all included and complete. Sound deadening behind seats is removed.)
Enkei RPF1 Wheels (17"x8.5" Front - 245/40/17) (17"x9.5" Rear - 275/40/17)
Megan Racing Coilovers
Momo Black Leather Steering Wheel and Shiftknob
Momo Bucket Seat (driver)
Racing Beat Header
2.5" Mandrel Bent Exhaust (2.5" Borla Xr-1 used as a presilencer to a Magnaflow muffler at the rear. Single exit on the drivers side.)
MMR direct engine mounts
Car will be coming with STOCK steel Artic Silver Hood unless buyer wants to purchase the Aluminum TII Hood

The bad:
Passenger side power window does not work
Drivers side door does not open (problem with the latch, not a big job)
Drivers side door lock does not work from outside
Dent on the drivers side door (unrelated to opening / locking)
Wipers work on one speed only, Rear wiper does not work
Once and a while the sunroof will stick while closing

WILL COME WITH STOCK MATCHING ARTIC SILVER HOOD INSTEAD OF TII HOOD** Please fill in all the fields before creating the thread **
** NOTE: Doing a Preview will remove your SUBJECT so re-add it before posting **

looks like the scoop is not center?

um, that’s how they’re supposed to be.

how much for the megan racing coilovers ???

hahahaha… noob !

[/QUOTE]Originally Posted by frankduxx
looks like the scoop is not center?[/QUOTE]

hahaha lmao, OWNED,… n0ob indeed,!

Car’s mint, free up I guess. So sad to see it leaving you man =(
PM me with prices on the enkei’s & maybe the coilovers too. (If you’re willing to part)

3500obo without the wheels

i can vouch for this car. its really clean

even i knew dat da hold scoop aint suppose to b in da centre n im a toyotafanatic lols hahahahaha hence da jokes bump on ur ryde wish i had dat dought but i jus bought a house :(…

WTF?

Just a tip. Go back to school, relearn to speak & spell English (assuming you did learn in the first place), then come back and try again!
I mean, how hard is it to add the ‘th’ to the ‘at’ instead of a ‘d’? That is not spelled: dat! But since you’re new here I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt in that you simply don’t know how dumb your post makes you sound.

Sorry for the thread jacking.
Nice RX

3000obo without the wheels.

$3500 with everything

3000 wit stock wheel?

that car is hot! looks really nice man. were you the guy that worked at bsc motorsports??
good luck with the sale that car is a beauty

Is it Turbo or NA?

modded N/A. this car belongs to a friend of mine in fact i was there when he bought it lol. and i did alot of work on it. it’s a very clean shell and a fun car. if you buy it with everything you won’t be disappointed it looks great!

Hey i was wondering if the car is still for sale

Great ride first off.

Secondly, excuse my amateurness on this one, but can someone tell me why the hood scoop isn’t centred? I’m assuming Mazda did this purposefully.

Cause Mazda is teh pimpzorz.

Seriously though it off centre to line up with the intercooler. I dont know why the intercooler is off centre though.

Yo, you want to trade for a 92 240 160xxxkm with some front end damage? needs a fender.