1988 Celica All-trac turbo AWD - $750

I really need to get rid of a few cars to make room for other projects, and since I don’t really know alot about this cars, it has to go!!

The car runs and drives, it has 139,000 kms on it but has sat around for some time and the underbody isn’t excactly mint. Most of the interior carpet is gone and the back window is smashed. It can be heard running.
I was going to use the car for autocross or some sort of track events but because it’s not rotary, I lost intrest. It’s good for parts or race car.

I really must sell this quick so I’ll give it away for $750.

Please pm me and I can get some pics for ya

Thanks

Joe

i may know somebody. i’ll get back to you asap

Ill let a buddy know.

Excellent, thanks guys. The sooner this is gone the better!
If anyone wants add me to their MSN list : rx7_wankel@hotmail.com

If anyone is interested in buying this car but is being turned off by the aspect of not being able to find parts, I have a solution for you. I have a ST-162 celica, which is the non-awd, non-turbo celica. Body however is identical. You can buy my car for parts (cheap) and fix this one up. My hatch is in perfect condition, so you can just swap it on (no spoiler thou), and I have a mint interior as well. The only thing buggered on my car is the tranny, which you have no use for anyway, since the AWD tranny & engine are different. It is still the same block (different head) I believe, so you can also have a spare block for this project. Oh, and it is also the same red as this car (if this one has factory paint).

I originally wanted to buy this car and use my celica to restore it, but I decided two project cars is too much for a dirt poor student like myself.

If you don’t think this helps your sale, I will remove it, my car is OBO. It drives… but you’re damaging the clutch further everytime you drive it.

Edit: I also have some parts that go with it I can throw in, we got the sunroof weather striping brand new from the dealership and never installed it, my sunroof has no rust, only the weatherstriping is messed. Some of my fenders are rusted, but doors are mint, etc… Pm me for pics.

Ok I now have some pics:
http://www.teamfc3s.org/forum/members_garage.php?disp=photos

Link doesn’t work. This is the message that comes up:

“you must be logged in to the forum and have cookies turned on to use the members car garage”

Oops…sorry…lets try another:
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2035937

I thought ST-165’s had hood scoops…

Up-close pics of the engine bay?

Well I know nothing about these cars…so I have no idea if it’s supposed to have a hood scoop or not.

Stupid pics wont work:(

fixed image
http://img293.echo.cx/img293/5643/picsforjoe00220if.th.jpg

ST165s do not have hood-scoops, 185s and 205s do. If you’re looking for this car from a performance standpoint the 165 is the best alltrac ever made. It is the lightest, and it has the most potential, even my weak-ass GT would keep up with a stock 240 no problem! Thing was so light I could chirp it in every gear and burn out through all of first and most of 2nd. The alltracs are a bit heavier, but they don’t have the traction problem I had, and have a full 80hp more. And you can buy a whole parts car from me if you need parts to restore it :wink: