1988 RX7 FC3S

** Please fill in all the fields before creating the thread **
$1500 obo
used
thornhill ont (car is in rexdale area)
pick it up your damn self
pm me please
1988 RX7 10TH AE. i got it from someone who was on son before i believe i cant remember who. if you sold your white fc to me pm me please, im sorry i dont remember your name…but ya, rusty floors and rails, cracked windsheild, no motor. its a chassis straight up.

P.S Apex seals will need to be replaced.

Apex seals on what, lol…there’s no motor.

seen this car its a great project car… good luck with the sale bro

har har you’re hilarious!

just so you know there IS a motor, which is actually good, its just an FD one so it needs too much custom fabing to install so im not going to bother. i kind of expected to get this kind of reaction from son :stuck_out_tongue:

hell, did you expect everyone to play nice?

your thread sucks, plain and simple

no pictures and lack of qaulity info

Matty, he said to PM him for more details. He’s too busy for SON working on my car :slight_smile:

I’ll vouch.

i’m extremely interested please send pics or post and pm me more details regarding this motor that you speak of

hmmmmm
fd motor does it have all the wiring etc for the swap?
and where are you and when can I come see it?
please pm me

vouch or not, all it would have taken was 5 extra mins to fill in what is needed instead of now getting his balls busted

i dont have pics of the motor, its in hamilton right now and the guy who owns the shop is avoiding me. when he picked it up it had the motor, ECU and harness.

p.s. the MAZDA badge on the back broke off recently but if its that important i’ll order a new one as well i have S5 tail lights and a koyo rad i can throw in for an additional $350 or will sell individually

matty if you dont like how i post then either pm me or tell a mod to tell me to change it, dont shit on my thread okay? and tom and who ever that was after him were joking around, you were the only one busting balls and it was completely uncalled for.

i could care less about how you post

but just like i just did, and just like what happened early in this thread, you got your balls busted for not putting in that extra 10% effort

constructive criticism. thats all.

some can take it, others be a girl and cant

edit: looks like a clean car tho, now th thread is better

and no worries mate, i wont touch this thread anymore

1- No one cares what you care about
2- you don’t know the meaning of that :cool:
3-OK your highness, Thanks for your useless input.

White fc i’m interested and sorry for shitting on your thread honestly.

initial d rx7 … Does this need an etest or is it exempt? interested in trades ?

1987 and previous do not require e-test.

So yes, it requires an E-test.

Someone buy this poor kid’s car so he can get a 240 and stop living in a triangle world.

its okay matty all is forgiven :smiley: but ya. like i said pm me if you got questions yo lol