1989 240sx $800

OK…Here is my old street car. 1989 240sx. Had an sr20det(gone…don’t ask for it!). Rolling chassis right now. Most of the body panels are just sitting on the car right now so that is why it looks funny in the pics. Pros/cons:

Pros:

-It is a 240sx

-welded diff

-good ebrake

-good brakes

-good front frame rails

-solid front end

-new tierods

-new clutch slave

Cons:

-rear frame needs a patch on both sides behind the struts

-small hole in drivers side floor

-not mint

-missing carpet

Thats about it…could be put back on the road. For $1000 I will include a ka24de engine+tranny+ACT clutch and machined flywheel. Comes with stock bumpers also. Call with any questions please. Don’t ask dumb questions…If you don’t think you can fix it you problably can’t. Thanks for looking! Call 647 520 6867…trade for???
Here is the link to the kijiji ad- http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-trucks-1989-Nissan-240SX-Hatchback-W0QQAdIdZ344344815

I’ve seen this car in person, it’s not that bad.

if this is Cory, Good stand up guy probably making it sound worse than it is! super honest guy!

Great car, corey is good peoples.

part rear bumper? Pm me thanks!

Forgot to mention…I can deliver the car for gas money! Sorry i can’t part it out but i might have the part you need just ask…also a lot of people have been asking me why the front end is so high…there is no engine so the front goes up! give me $100 and i will put a set of D2 coilovers in it.(need rebuild…no you cant have them for $100 unless you buy the car!)

Ok…Final price before i cut it up for parts:
Body kit $200
Car with stock bumpers $550

car is sold>?

Still have this?

considering the link is gone and the thread hasnt been posted in for over 3 months id say yah its gone