1989 240SX Parts for sale

I have stock KA24 parts I don’t need anymore due to my SR20 coming soon. Anything is $10 except for the spoiler, it’s free.

-Stock gauge cluster (not digital)
-Spoiler from the back (the surf board kind) It’s free. I must warn, it’s cut because the bolt was stripped in my hatch and I tried to cut it off, but got pissed off and ripped it right off my hatch. Some work was done to the brake light that is in it (I didn’t do that). I only did the cuts. These cuts are deep, but can be filled it.
-Stock steering wheel
-Stock passenger seat
-Stock 240SX fastback (pop-up headlights) hood. It great condition except the thermal shit on the inside is coming off.
-Energy Suspension tension rod bushings. NEVER used, i’m just getting brand new Nismo racing tension rods. This bushing will take up the space in the tension rod bracket so the tension rod doesn’t flex in the bracket. $5 for both and some lube to make everything slide on easier. Believe me, there is MORE then enough lube to do both.
-2 stock tension rods, still the stock bushings. I must warn you though, where is connects to the control arm, it is bent. It might be stock, but I really doubt it.
-2 “Powered by Nissan” shoulder pads. $2 for both
-1 shift knob. I’m not sure what brand, But it’s all silver, and nice and smooth, lol. I’ll include the shift boot for free. $5

That’s all I can think of that I don’t need right now.

I’ll take the surfboard type spoiler off your hands, the 2 “Powered by Nissan” shoulder pads and the 1 shift knob and shift boot. I could maybe usethe spoiler here at Cali Autmotive and make it something :wink: . Pm me your addy and when a good time to pick it up. THX

ill take the hood if it is 10$ in a second

Let me know a date, time, location and it’s yours. :smiley:

how much for the gauge cluster, and how many km does it read?

$10 for the cluster. It’s got 239,xxx kilometers on it.

I’ll take the Energy suspension bushings.

Parts still up for grabs:

-Stock steering wheel
-Stock passenger seat
-Stock 240SX fastback hood
-Energy Suspension tension rod bushings (NEVER USED!)
-2 stock tension rods

Still have the Energy Suspension tension rod bushings ?? Uh… what do they do? If they make my car better in some way, for only 10 bucks, I’ll take them! :smiley:
Thanks,
Jeff

They make the steering more “Feelable”. I paid 45 for mine and they are definetly worth it especially for $10. If you buy them i could help you install them since its alot easier if you know what your doin.

These bushings replace your stock ones in your tension rods. These bushings in particular will take up the little bit of space between your acual tension rod and tensino rod bracket. I don’t know about yours, but my tension rods were flexing in the bracket because of that space, which isn’t good. It will stiffen things up and increase your handling.

PM me for a meeting place, time, and date.

Parts still up for grabs:

-Stock steering wheel
-Stock passenger seat
-Stock 240SX fastback hood

i’ll take the Stock 240SX fastback (pop-up headlights) hood.

I have stock KA24 parts I don’t need anymore due to my SR20 coming soon. Anything is $10 except for the spoiler, it’s free.

-Spoiler from the back (the surf board kind) It’s free. I must warn, it’s cut because the bolt was stripped in my hatch and I tried to cut it off, but got pissed off and ripped it right off my hatch. Some work was done to the brake light that is in it (I didn’t do that). I only did the cuts. These cuts are deep, but can be filled it.
-Stock steering wheel
-Stock passenger seat
-Stock 240SX fastback (pop-up headlights) hood. It great condition except the thermal shit on the inside is coming off.
-Energy Suspension tension rod bushings. NEVER used, i’m just getting brand new Nismo racing tension rods. This bushing will take up the space in the tension rod bracket so the tension rod doesn’t flex in the bracket. $5 for both and some lube to make everything slide on easier. Believe me, there is MORE then enough lube to do both.
-2 stock tension rods, still the stock bushings. I must warn you though, where is connects to the control arm, it is bent. It might be stock, but I really doubt it.
-2 “Powered by Nissan” shoulder pads. $2 for both
-1 shift knob. I’m not sure what brand, But it’s all silver, and nice and smooth, lol. I’ll include the shift boot for free. $5

That’s all I can think of that I don’t need right now.

I’ll take the surfboard type spoiler off your hands, the 2 “Powered by Nissan” shoulder pads and the 1 shift knob and shift boot. I could maybe usethe spoiler here at Cali Autmotive and make it something :wink: . Pm me your addy and when a good time to pick it up. THX

ill take the hood if it is 10$ in a second

Let me know a date, time, location and it’s yours. :smiley:

how much for the gauge cluster, and how many km does it read?

$10 for the cluster. It’s got 239,xxx kilometers on it.

I’ll take the Energy suspension bushings.