1989 BMW 325i (e30)

I am selling my e30. It’s a great car, best 1500 car you will ever find. Everything major works. 179ishK. Needs a little TLC, to be expected for it’s age.

Good:

-Recent maintenance on suspension parts (shocks, struts, control arms, control arm bushings, ball joints (part of control arms), stainless steel brake hoses.
-comes with tons of spare parts, trunk lid, steering rack, e-brake cables, calipers front and rear, pads and slotted rotors, spoiler, rear windshield, passenger rear control arm with knuckle and hub, tons of trim and other misc parts.
-decent head unit and upgraded speakers
-Runs and drives, get in and go on a road trip.
-replaced slave cylinder within a year
-replaced guibo (rubber driveshaft coupler) within the year
-replaced driveshaft carrier bearing within the year
-transmission and differential fluids changed with appropriate redline fluids

Bad:

-E brake doesn’t work, needs the drivers side cable which will come with the car
-Gas tank leaks over 8 gallons. Does not leak under 8 gallons.
-Metal hanger broke off on rear section of exhaust leaving a small hole (common problem).
-slight vibration at 55-60, could use new tires they are old snow tires.
-hood latch handle broke, hood can be opened through the grill using the slot BMW built into the hood latch assembly
-missing various exterior trim.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]17809[/ATTACH]

This is all i have for right now. I will have to get more because the others will not upload. This has been the best car I have ever owned. It has gone back and forth to Atlanta 4 times, amazing car.

I am asking $1500 firm. I will not sell it for less and would prefer it go to someone who wants an E30 and will give it the love it needs right now. It’s off the road right now so it doesn’t cost me anything to keep it. If anyone is interested feel free to PM me.

Thanks for looking,

Don

PM’s replied

Great car, rode in it many times going on parts runs for my shitty hondas! Glws don!