1989 Suzuki GSXR katana 600- $650

Pretty good condition, adult owned, can;t remember the mileage, but I think it has around 12,000 miles, been off road for around 8 yrs, and stored indoors. all the body panels are off, incl tank tank, headlights, mirrors, etc, but I have everything. the rest of the bike is intact. It’s pretty dusty from sitting. I was going to build it up to ride, but just don’t have time to complete it.

It’s not starting right now due to the carbs needing cleaning, but was put away running. It has great spark, good compression, and wants to run… it needs a new fuel valve. Comes with some extra parts, extra gas tank, extra rear wheel with tire, chain, and some extra body parts.

Will probably need tires, and the forks to be resealed, but it’s a pretty easy project, and has never been bodged, or down.

Pics a little later.

fyi, its a GSX. No R-if its a Katana.

Good deal… i learned on one of these… it was a ton of fun.

def in for pics!

In for pics.

interested pm sent I want to look at it.

pics

I have parts if anyone buys this

Pics…
I do have all the body parts…they are shelved, and didn;t feel like pulling them down to take photos of, come and see it… the mileage is 10k.

If it doesn’t go by the weekend, I’m going to get it running, and sell it for more- it cleans up decent.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v638/cruciformx/DSC_0278.jpg

shizz i would rock it just like that GLWS

pull the front fender and ROCK IT

ili. bikes without fenders suckkkkkk when riding on anything other than perfect roads.

do you have a good fork?

probably just needs seals… seals cost like 5 bucks… and an hour of labor. especially when the bikes already torn down like this.

It looks pretty good like that.

pmed!