FS: 1998 Suzuki katana 600 - $2250!!!

Hey guys, Im selling my bike. Its a 98 suzuki katana 600. About 15k miles in great condition, slowly laid down on its side once, from a stand still (noobie move =P thought I was in first but was in 2nd), slight blimish on fairing about an inch long and light scuffle on mirror backing, not noticible because its black, unless you are right up on it, other than that - perfect. (in the pics, the last picture shows the little rash mark)

Fresh oil change

Runs\shifts - 10.0 like a champ
Body - 9.0 - just those tiny little marks

Have reciepts for a fresh tune up by radioactive cycles, everything is clean as a whistle, bran new NYS inspection, oil charge, carb sync\clean, plugs, fuel filet, air - all it needs really is a new battery - this one will probably make it through the season but it dosent charge as well anymore - radioactive tested and are 100% sure its just the battery, but it still kicks over and runs fine now.

Theres about 800 miles maybe 1k on the new tires. Dunlop Qualifers - some of the best street tires out there. Very sticky, tons of life left. The old ones were on the way out and this was by far the best choice ive made for the bike. It holds the road like crazy now.

Im looking to get $2250 or there about - with the bike in the great shape it is in, the brand new tires, and the little things and tune up, i think this is fair… Great deal and a great bike - just starting or for long time riders, very comfy too - mostly just used for commuting to and from work and crusing around.

Bump for a clean bike and a good seller

Bump

glws…great guy. good seller, good bike

$1600!!! cmon guys i gotta go back to school! >_<

holy good deal batman!

pics?

ur such a god damn liar. ur not going back to school

yea, ecc, tyvm

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14114&highlight=Katana - PICS

Yo I heard the celica took a crap on ya…what happened pm me.

def. interested. still got it? let me know

yeah, hes still got it. I’ll have him check this thread in a bit.