FS: 1998 Suzuki katana 600

Hey guys, Im contemplating selling my bike. Its a 98 suzuki katana 600. About 11k miles (10,xxx), in great condition, slowly laid down on its side once, from a stand still (noobie move =P thought I was in first but was in 2nd), slight blimish on fairing about an inch long and light scuffle on mirror, other than that - perfect.

Needs an oil change in about 50 miles…I was going to do it that “nice” day we had last week but I had a job interview.

Runs\shifts - 10.0 like a champ
Body - 9.0 - just those tiny little marks

I havent owned this bike very long, and have only put a few hundred miles on it, maybe 800 or so, just on those few nice days we had. I lost my job (laid off) and am in big financial trouble. I’m gauging interest right now. Please PM me if your interested, and I’ll get you some pics.

Im looking to get $2800 or there about. Great deal and a great bike, very comfy too - rode 4+ hours straight not to long ago when it was up to 57 degrees and didnt even get a sore butt\back.

Pics?

GREAT starter bike for those looking to get into riding

oh man, timing couldnt be worse right now… bump for a great deal on a perfect starter bike.

:needpic:

saw the bike 2 weeks ago

theres only one small spot on the lower fairing, a slight scuff on one of the pegs, and then the spot on the mirror

the spots actualy look more like they are from being bumped by junk in the garage, and less like the bike wound up on its side

deffinantly a hot ride

Good news is i was able to consolidate all my payments so =) i wont have to be selling it anymore - Sry guys - If A mod could remove this, it would be greatly apprciated =)